Boss BUG, NO GUASS CANNON - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Boss BUG, NO GUASS CANNON

We're still working on the other one, as stated earlier. The "other one" in this case is the Frozen Arctic Artillery. When we start sending those out, we'll update.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We're still working on the other one, as stated earlier. The "other one" in this case is the Frozen Arctic Artillery. When we start sending those out, we'll update.
    Thanks for the update CJ. As long as we know you guys didn't forget about it.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We have never done a retroactive recalculation for things like this, because it is physically impossible. No one had access to the item, in any case, so it literally was not a factor either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDante! View Post
    Could not agree more.

I'm the DL in a small streaking faction. With both these units, my defense would have been several 100,000's stronger, making it more difficult for players who did not complete the boss event to get through my defense. By Gree not awarding people who completed the event, they disadvantaged them to players who did not complete the event.

And being in a LLP streaking faction, many of our wins are determined withing a small amount of WD points, so with my entire faction missing these units it made it that much harder to win those close battles and maintain our streaks.

This situation deserves some attention from Gree.
    I'm not sure what more needs to be done to get a response at the very least acknowledging the situation...

I have no idea how CJ can flat out say 'it was not a factor' when it clearly had a very large impact on the war. Not everyone earned the unit so this was not a fair solution as it impacted other events. I have sent in tickets stating this and have not gotten a response from an actual person only the 'go away' automated message saying the units will be awarded on the 30th (thankfully half true so far).

CJ you are clearly reading these posts so please at the very least acknowledge the situation. I have seen many others on here agree and my entire faction does too. We are very upset that it seems as if Gree is just covering their eyes and ears and pretending as if everything was fine when the 'fix' being implemented does not make up for the impact the delay in receiving the units had on the WD event.

Lurker
    Post Count

Yewww

Thanks for the update cj enjoying my gauss cannon can't wait for the other one thanks heaps for keeping us updated and giving me peace of mind top job gree u guys done well considering it was holidays time and war on

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    I'm not sure what more needs to be done to get a response at the very least acknowledging the situation...

I have no idea how CJ can flat out say 'it was not a factor' when it clearly had a very large impact on the war. Not everyone earned the unit so this was not a fair solution as it impacted other events. I have sent in tickets stating this and have not gotten a response from an actual person only the 'go away' automated message saying the units will be awarded on the 30th (thankfully half true so far).

CJ you are clearly reading these posts so please at the very least acknowledge the situation. I have seen many others on here agree and my entire faction does too. We are very upset that it seems as if Gree is just covering their eyes and ears and pretending as if everything was fine when the 'fix' being implemented does not make up for the impact the delay in receiving the units had on the WD event.
    I agree. The main reason I completed the 100 boss kills was to be stronger in the weekend war. Being level 227 with 7 million defense I'm not the strongest one around and need these units so I'm not a target for another team and so I can beat players that are at a higher level than me and score decent points.

The main thing that is being missed here by Gree is that we all earned and paid for the units to have in the war that just ended not after the war. We paid for the units and expected them before the war started and some type of compensation would be nice not just getting what we paid for late and after we needed them.

Post Count
    I won't say it again ....but it's silly to think it was not a factor ....anyway I would love to see CJ going to buy a tv in best buy ...and than get the tv a week later ....miss the Super Bowl ...and than finally when u got the package ...u open it and it's the tv stand .....no freakin tv ...
    How would u feel about that ?
    U gonna let us know when u send out the prize? Are u serious? Did u get paid for last month? Or did they let u know when u gonna get paid ....
    Apriciate the effort u trying to fix problems ....I'm sure it's not even your fault ...but at least be a stand up guy and say the right thing .
    "You can never fall too hard, so fast, so far
    That you can't get back when you lost"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The gauss and artillery are delivered.

Amazes me that no one worked the holiday, and when the limited staff escalated, PM did nothing..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdirty11 View Post
    The gauss and artillery are delivered.

Amazes me that no one worked the holiday, and when the limited staff escalated, PM did nothing..
    Got mine as well. Thanks GREE. Now let's get those units for medals distributed

Post Count
    ... No one had access to the item, in any case, so it literally was not a factor either way.
    That would only be correct if EVERYONE had earned the units in question. Fact is, most did not.

I know you have a hard job, and I appreciate it and you, but this is an insensitive and incorrect statement. I'm sure you can see that, since from your past posts you are clearly a person of reason.

Your company needs to make this right and do something to make up for the disadvantage given to those who accomplished this task.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I started it so ill end it. I now have my damn guass cannon. Now how about the rest of my medals?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yes i got my frozen artic artillerie!!! Thanks!!!

Post Count
    I would like to say thanks for finally delivering the promised units but it should not have happened in the first place. Why is it every time you add something to the game you break something else? Your QA is shocking to say the least... it smacks of "we don't care".

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis. View Post
    This is exactly what I was trying to say! But don't worry I'm sure we will get an apology and a couple of hundred free gold to make up for it.....
    Good luck with that...