Boss BUG, NO GUASS CANNON - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Boss BUG, NO GUASS CANNON

Gauss cannons distributed. If you earned it and don't see it, close and reopen the app.

Lurker
    Post Count

What about prize for 100 boss and 5 faction goals

I see the Guass Canon show up but still waiting on Ultimate Prize for Beating 100 Bosses and getting 5 of Faction Goals:

Frozen Artic Artillery 122724/100410 + 20% Ground Attack

I do not see that in my inventory. You can see the canon (proving the 100 bosses) and faction goal can be proved by seeing in my inventory I have the items from each day.

CJ - update?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Gauss cannons distributed. If you earned it and don't see it, close and reopen the app.
    What about the Frozen Arctic Artillery, which was the prize for doing 100 bosses plus the five daily faction goals? Have the Gauss Cannon but no Frozen Arctic Artillery. Thanks.

Post Count
    Got mine, waiting for the frozen Arctic artillery
    The game may hurt your relationships. It may hurt your career. It may even bankrupt you. But it will give you entertainment. You may make new friends. And you will get the chance to escape a sometimes boring world to go to one where you always have fun.
    PLAY THEGAME. DO NOT LET IT PLAY YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by tgreen View Post
    I see the Guass Canon show up but still waiting on Ultimate Prize for Beating 100 Bosses and getting 5 of Faction Goals:

Frozen Artic Artillery 122724/100410 + 20% Ground Attack

I do not see that in my inventory. You can see the canon (proving the 100 bosses) and faction goal can be proved by seeing in my inventory I have the items from each day.

CJ - update?

Sending out the Gauss Cannons now, we're still sorting the wrapper prize and we will update on that shortly.
    Hasn't changed, I'll update when that is going out.

Lurker
    Post Count

Hope it so

I hope it so!!!!! Thanks!!!
    Last edited by Vrede; 12-30-2013 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sorry, thought by "wrapper prize" you were referring to the Recon Ghost Elite unit (330k/270k with 30% infantry attack), which is due to folks with 56 medals and 1,500 individual wins in Cuba WD. Will assume that's also coming soon. Thanks.

Banned
    Post Count
    Also I finally got the boss 100 kill prize. Waiting for the ultimate boss prize now, hopefully it comes before gold sale expires or else I won't bother wasting money and going to 100 in the next boss

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan the Dictator View Post
    Also I finally got the boss 100 kill prize. Waiting for the ultimate boss prize now, hopefully it comes before gold sale expires or else I won't bother wasting money and going to 100 in the next boss
    Got the same one so far.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Thats good it will finaly be fixed.. but it does nothing to rectify the entire war we had to fight without the bonus we earned by achieving this prize. The fact that nobody at Gree will even mention this lot less do anything about it is very illuminating about the stance taken towards customers.
    Could not agree more.

I'm the DL in a small streaking faction. With both these units, my defense would have been several 100,000's stronger, making it more difficult for players who did not complete the boss event to get through my defense. By Gree not awarding people who completed the event, they disadvantaged them to players who did not complete the event.

And being in a LLP streaking faction, many of our wins are determined withing a small amount of WD points, so with my entire faction missing these units it made it that much harder to win those close battles and maintain our streaks.

This situation deserves some attention from Gree.

Post Count
    Same here. Hope they fix the rest of the issues soon.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Got the gauze cannon , wasn't there another we were supposed to get

Post Count

Got one waiting on the other, and looking at this months layout I wont be buying gold this month again lol...we also had a player booted during war due to a glitch, we lost top 10 by 25k.... This best be fixed to.

Post Count
    Finally received the Frozen Gauss Canon but no Frozen Artic Artillery anyone else?
    Proud Owner of Wraith Battle Jet , F-15 Eagle, Vikrant Carrier Ship , Frozen Arctic Artillery and Iquique Operative!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Maybe Gree forgot the other one?
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044