GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boss BUG, NO GUASS CANNON

Lurker
    Post Count

No cannon here either

Abe,

I did not get the cannon either. In fact I beat level 100 twice to make sure. So I am out extra gold and the cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    Gree, just beat the boss 100 times and...no guass cannon, just a medal. Please fix

Post Count
    I think you have to get 5 of the faction units and beat the boss 100 times to get the guass cannon. I think that's what I read, if not what is the overall prize for finishing both events?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfritz1 View Post
    I think you have to get 5 of the faction units and beat the boss 100 times to get the guass cannon. I think that's what I read, if not what is the overall prize for finishing both events?
    I just posted above here, check that
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is the prize for completing both:

Not receiving the prize for 100 defeats is just another GREE error. They are looking into I'm sure. Lol

Post Count
    Thanks evil, your the best! I haven't got those screenshots yet on the loading of the app. Thank you though!

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    This is the prize for completing both:

Not receiving the prize for 100 defeats is just another GREE error. They are looking into I'm sure. Lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Listen little boy, the guy posted crap and lied rather than being constructive. That is quite apparent and was then, so yes, he is a troll and so are you. Perhaps the two of you should go back to your closet and play show and tell. So to quote you, why don't you go play in traffic and don't forget to bring your buddy with you. Happy holidays!!

Why did you call someone a troll for just replying to someone's comment, that would make you a Troll. Your an idiot, I bet you don't even know what a troll is or why people call people trolls. You just felt like saying it because you think your cool. Now do us a favor shut up mouth and go play in traffic. Happy Holidays!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Welcome to being banned hopefully permanently. The guy asks a question, someone posts false comments (yes that is trolling but apparently as a 12 year old you don't know that so go google it or have your mother explain it to you, frankly what you did here is a perfect example of trolling). Good riddance, your post was like an antibiotic for a nasty bacteria.
    Just because the guy posts something he is not 100% sure about you call him a "troll"? Do you even know what a troll is or did you read that some other people on here used the term and now you want to be one of the cool kids! I will go and play show and tell in the very closet that you just came out of and play show and tell with your wife if you don't shut your D@#k filled mouth. Now stop calling people trolls since you don't even know how to properly use the term. The guy asked a simple question and you wanted to treat him like you treat your boyfriend when he "trolls" you. Now shut up and enjoy the holidays!

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh and the person who posted it could've been someone who speaks a different language and/or a teenager or kid. Why don't you do something constructive like come and get your wife out of my house. Wait second thoughts I love her here, I will keep her thanks.
    Please grow up, you infantile creature!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And for the removal of doubt, you are the bacteria. Cj, please expunge fritzy, thank you in advance.

Post Count

The Cannon is the prize and 100 bosses is the goal.

The event is clearly freaking glitched. I've killed 105 bosses...no unit and no goal completion.
    Is it Gree's arrogance, incompetence or both?
    Incompetent game design and engineering.
    Arrogance in ignoring their paying customers.
    If this isn't resolved by 12 PM PT tomorrow, Monday, then I say we put on the biggest boycott in the history of the game.
    We enjoy our families and friends over the holidays and Gree misses their year end financial goals.
    It's perfect timing, folks.
    I've been called a legend of the game. No biggie to me but I do ask everyone including all my old pals and leaders in the game to get on board.
    It's dang well time we make insolent Gree pay.

Post Count
    Just because the guy posts something he is not 100% sure about you call him a "troll"? Do you even know what a troll is or did you read that some other people on here used the term and now you want to be one of the cool kids! I will go and play show and tell in the very closet that you just came out of and play show and tell with your wife if you don't shut your D@#k filled mouth. Now stop calling people trolls since you don't even know how to properly use the term. The guy asked a simple question and you wanted to treat him like you treat your boyfriend when he "trolls" you. Now shut up and enjoy the holidays!
    I hope you get run over by a reindeer.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    I hope you get run over by a reindeer.
    Me too flash! What a kind of a idiot! Merry christmas! Lol

Btw; guys in my faction, neither ios or driod got the tank
    Tree Sniper? - never heard of it -

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just beat the boss to level 100 and just got the stupid medal! I want my prize....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Must be google translate. I would prefer one that is moving, preferably towards him at a rapid rate of speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Ape View Post
    Why don't you go chase a parked car 🚙.