Samurai Blood beat FUN !!!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Samurai Blood beat FUN !!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ran into three splinter groups already with at least one former FUN member.
    More and more splinter groups these days

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacock View Post
    Fun will no longer get the best recruits now cuz their 56 streaks is no longer secured. Everyone will be queuing up for RK and SB. Existing fun players will spend even lesser in the next war and dropping to the 3rd place is just a matter of time. Forming splinters is the only way out for their existing players

Congrats SB. Biggest loser is still Greed. No more 100 mil CP for them, yeah
    Yeah, I thought about going for the 1500 win prize which would run about $360 actual US dollars for it but naaaah, especially not after those bs boss and box events.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    Nothing wrong with that. The extended FUN5 is an elite group which any guild in this game will find almost impossible to beat. If you managed to sneak a win over them, kudos to you. Has DW met them yet?
    Dw meets sb, rk, fun, sb4, trk, gemless fun constantly. We gave up thinking we ever get matched differently

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    My favorite one is the 'Gemless Free Hitters' filled with retired FUN members who spend to win anyways. Gotta love oxymorons.
    Nothing wrong with that. The extended FUN5 is an elite group which any guild in this game will find almost impossible to beat. If you managed to sneak a win over them, kudos to you. Has DW met them yet?
    Nothing wrong with it at all! However I believe Lys was referring to them attempting to be cute by calling themselves "Gemless Free Hitters"... then clearly gemming the hell out of every battle.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Yikes....how much $$$ is spent on just one of these battles?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Stormzs View Post
    Congrats SB!! The fall of an nation is now complete, I've seen FUN's rooster on the intel list and its sad to see how far they have fallen.....their rooster isn't going to get it done for 1st place. In the past with King Gabe/The1 running things they would not only score big on you, but they would prevent you from scoring on them due to their high def stats....now not so much. If your pockets and tapping are deep enough you too can likely beat FUN, but it won't be easy. Congrats again SB!
    At 2nd place I would love to fall far too.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Nothing wrong with it at all! However I believe Lys was referring to them attempting to be cute by calling themselves "Gemless Free Hitters"... then clearly gemming the hell out of every battle.
    We ran into them and actually don't think they gemmed on us.
    We never put up a fight from the beginning so I think they only used free hits

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well I don't think it was bragging. It was a big accomplishment as only two guilds now have ever beat FUN.

Post Count
    Lol good for SB, and hopefully, next war we will have 60 active members in FUN. Fingers
    Crosses😁😁😁

Post Count
    Awesome SB! Another guild beats fun! Who knows, fun may come back and be victorious over all again.... Time tells it all

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well congrats to SB in any case.

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzer View Post
    Yikes....how much $$$ is spent on just one of these battles?
    At a rate of approximately 60k per mountain roughly 100 mountains in that second battle. While most of those members are in the bonus program and purchasing primarily through sales, It would be safe to say at least $5k US.
    "You call him Docta Jones!"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chups Crow View Post
    At 2nd place I would love to fall far too.
    Haha yeah not too bad fall for a fallen nation

137-831-990