Tips on Beating the new Rivals List Update - once it happens to you

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tips on Beating the new Rivals List Update - once it happens to you

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Tips on Beating the new Rivals List Update - once it happens to you

We all know that winners adapt their 'strategy' to changes in the environment, while the rest get left behind. With GREE implementing a "Stats matched rivals list" , as opposed to the old "Levels matched rivals list" , there WILL be winners and losers to this change.

So with that being said, strategies to beat this madness.

Heres what I got: Change your name to Alex, don't give out any links, drop all mafia friends with higher stats than you.(edit:drop mafia friends with stats around yours)

If everyone is named Alex, and IPH players are not robbing, newly made accounts which wiped the boss and naturally pass you in stats will not be able to find you regularly.

Any others?
    Last edited by GucciMane; 12-20-2013 at 10:39 AM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Collect on time or retaliate.
    Dont rob anybody nor retaliate while boosting your statuses
    Change name regularly.

Edit: Come on GREE add the victim search feature, take risks, lets go nuts.

Or add tier levels like top4000-top750-top500-too25 etc and allow players to see all their tier levels. Make it fun.
    Last edited by TooFlyRobbie; 12-20-2013 at 12:09 PM.

Post Count
    Collect on time or win the game.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sell all of your buildings

Edit: on a serious note, rob as much as you can, your buildings will get robbed just as much. Take advantage of the news feed and camp the hoods with good IPHs
    Last edited by candyson; 12-20-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by candyson View Post

Edit: on a serious note, rob as much as you can, your buildings will get robbed just as much. Take advantage of the news feed and camp the hoods with good IPHs
    Honestly that's the problem with the new Rival list for those of us who DON'T have it. I get robbed by other people 20 levels above or below me that I can't find in my rival list since I'm on the old style. Follow the news feed to attack back I'm told. Well do I honestly want to trade robs on my level 4 NC for their level 4 Pizza joint? Anyone with a decent IPH is never going to hit me anyway, I know when I rob (and I rob allot) I hit people with stats to low to rob back, OR with an IPH greater than mine in hopes they WILL rob me back which almost never happens. What smart player with north of 1 Mil IPH, is ever going to get back at a player who is at 100k IPH ??????

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Toe View Post
    Honestly that's the problem with the new Rival list for those of us who DON'T have it. I get robbed by other people 20 levels above or below me that I can't find in my rival list since I'm on the old style. Follow the news feed to attack back I'm told. Well do I honestly want to trade robs on my level 4 NC for their level 4 Pizza joint? Anyone with a decent IPH is never going to hit me anyway, I know when I rob (and I rob allot) I hit people with stats to low to rob back, OR with an IPH greater than mine in hopes they WILL rob me back which almost never happens. What smart player with north of 1 Mil IPH, is ever going to get back at a player who is at 100k IPH ??????
    Yup. Exactly.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Drop your statuses by leaving the syndicate. Start the bullying. Let them rob you back so you can have a link. Go back to your syndicate and continue bullying. You dont have to wait until the victims robs you to go back to your syndicate, if youre lucky, theyll rob you even if they see your boosted statuses.

Let the bullying begin, best feature so far Gree.

Post Count
    Sell your whole hood and get to robbing everyone. I think that's what's the dip****s at Gree are shooting for. The entire game full of empty hoods.