• 21 million - 25 million

2 1.17%
  • 25 million +

17 9.94%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are people's stats?

Post Count

What are people's stats?

With all this crazy inflation, I would like to see what the overall stats are of people here, so vote in the poll and lets find out
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You've missed a major part of the question: What are people's stats and levels? I see plenty of rivals at my level (high 150s) with stats in the 100,000s. Also see bunches (though not nearly as many) above 5M, a few over 10M. Some of my factionmates are 20-30 levels lower than me and have now overtaken me a lot in stats (the price you pay for being high level in this game -- which is backwards as we all know). I've also, during wars, seen many players in the 200s with stats well below 1M.

The key to this game is not just stats, but your stats-to-level ratio. That's what you should be asking.

Post Count
    Agreed. I see people with almost 20 mil Deff, I even saw someone with 17k Deff.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post
    You've missed a major part of the question: What are people's stats and levels? I see plenty of rivals at my level (high 150s) with stats in the 100,000s. Also see bunches (though not nearly as many) above 5M, a few over 10M. Some of my factionmates are 20-30 levels lower than me and have now overtaken me a lot in stats (the price you pay for being high level in this game -- which is backwards as we all know). I've also, during wars, seen many players in the 200s with stats well below 1M.

The key to this game is not just stats, but your stats-to-level ratio. That's what you should be asking.
    Yes I could do that, but I just wanted to see what the average stat was. I wasn't interested in the stat-to-level ratio sorry and if you want to do then please go ahead. I thought it would just be fun to see what sort of stats people have, but still your point is exactly correct. I have seen players at level 140 with stats below 100k but some players above 5 million

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Approaching 3 and a half at level 90.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Banned
    Post Count
    Attack? Defense? Combined?

Post Count
    Sorry should have pointed out, attack

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by droffatsto50 View Post
    Yes I could do that, but I just wanted to see what the average stat was. I wasn't interested in the stat-to-level ratio sorry and if you want to do then please go ahead. I thought it would just be fun to see what sort of stats people have, but still your point is exactly correct. I have seen players at level 140 with stats below 100k but some players above 5 million
    keep in mind some of those u all may see could have been banned or just loaded game and played a while and left it be..nice poll tho it is interesting to see where community is..gives us a ideal on how much stat infaltion has took off. now the 5k units are like the 600.600 units and the 5 digits ones will soon become the norm for us all..we will then want our whole top 45 with 6 digit units lol...how long u think it will be b4 we see a 500,000/500,000 stat unit? im guessing it will be withing the next 45-60 days
    Last edited by Tr@inWreck; 12-20-2013 at 02:45 PM.
    SuperLemonhaze will wreck your mind and leave you in a daze!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Nuts. Clicked the wrong one lol

Banned
    Post Count
    stats are mad, my 2,5 mil mini got his ass whopped by lvl 80 guy with 6m att and 8 mil defense

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nice thread Good to know that there are 20% of the people more than my attack, but the question would be what level they are ?

It would have been nice with the level
    Level - 159
    Attack - 27.8xx,xxx raw
    Defense - 29.2xx,xxx raw

Post Count
    I have seen about 5 people so far with 60mil+ attack and defense. Wouldn't doubt from SUP 1
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm more interested in everyone's level and IPH. For no particular reason at all I'm just curious

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I see no end in sight for the stat inflation. Saw a splash screen in Crime City showing a 100% boost unit, normally the trend is KA then CC then MW for gree. So in theory and following the logical path; it is just a matter of time till MW sees a 100% boost unit. I dont think we have seen anything yet as far as stats go.

Post Count
    I get attacked about every other day by some random person with 100K stats in the upper levels of 100. Its like they were passed over by the inflation ferry. I still dont know why with some many rivals in the mils, they would not look at a profile to see their stats.

Side Note - Those questions are retorical.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.