Does Gree customer service even read tickets?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Gree customer service even read tickets?

Post Count

Does Gree customer service even read tickets?

It seems like every single ticket that my mates and I have put in is 100% of the time responded back with:

"I apologize; I'm going to bubble this up to the developer for a future update."

Are there customer service supervisors or a direct phone number that we can call, because the email queue obviously has lackluster results.

Post Count
    write in something "different" .. like, ask a personal question or say, "hi there, u know u suck"

would give me kicks if u still get a reply, "I apologize: I'm going to bubble this up to the developer" LOL

Post Count
    I've been wondering the same thing. I once sent a ticket in asking if respecs were possible, so those that put skill points into attack and defense could change that since they made all these ridiculous high stat items, rendering skill point atk/def obsolete. The response I received was something along the lines of, "For every mafia member, you get 1 weapon, 1 armor, 1 vehicle and 1 explosive. If you went from 99 mafia to 100 mafia your stats will increase. If you are already at 500 mafia, new items may replace old items, therefore not adding the complete stats of your new item to your stats."

I found it surprising that customer support didn't know that instead of 1 weapon it's 1 melee and 1 gun...unless we've all been wrong this whole time. Not surprising that they did not answer my question at all, and when I responded to that, clarifying my initial queue, I got nothing. Over a month later........

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes. Yes they do, are you kidding me?

They read your customer support tickets to each other at Holiday parties for laughs.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Post Count
    customer support stinks across all the games they have put out.......haha.....

bot responses......pre-fab letters......complete lack of CS.....

my main game is KA....however i check the other forums to see if you guys get better responses....guess not....i am sorta glad that we are not the only ones at the bottom of the hill with the BIG SH** ball roll at us...

KA: 630-568-270

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They do suck, I submitted a ticket, and got a member to submit a ticket on a similar issue at same time, both received the same word for word answer, then both replied a further 2 times to receive a different word for word answer until finally they said " we looked at your account" finally a bit of action after 4weeks of waiting and 4 emails and 4 template answers # unhappy

Post Count

---------

its bot answers

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I don't think they do. I sent a ticket to get my 100 gold back that I spent on the Raid Boss when it glitched out. We had to restart E27 because of this.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No, they definitely don't read tickets or else my syndicate would be able to participate in the current raid boss event or at least get someone to look into our issue. Instead we just got the typical (after almost 3 days since sending our first ticket) , "We'll look into this for future events..." BS!!

Well, wth are we supposed to do with the current, ongoing event since our syndicate has a glitch and can't move past a certain level of normal? Sit and spin on our thumbs? Let our Uzis go to waste or farm for the little prizes?? Total lack of CS - they just don't care one bit, that's obvious.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...h!-Anyone-else
    Players Inc - Sometimes Top 25, sometimes not lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    I don't think they do. I sent a ticket to get my 100 gold back that I spent on the Raid Boss when it glitched out. We had to restart E27 because of this.
    LOL.... all money related tickets get first priority....SHOCKING!!

KA: 630-568-270

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    LOL.... all money related tickets get first priority....SHOCKING!!

Well, they have to. Because Apple App Store and Google Play Terms of Conditions.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Post Count
    I started slipping in profanities like I have Tourette's and that seems to get it to a human that at least has the courtesy to ignore the question and try to fix your swearing problem.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    I started slipping in profanities like I have Tourette's and that seems to get it to a human that at least has the courtesy to ignore the question and try to fix your swearing problem.
    That'll get you banned from the ticketing system actually. Can't recommend that tactic.

Post Count
    I actually find the gree support pretty good. Never had any issues at all.

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    That'll get you banned from the ticketing system actually. Can't recommend that tactic.
    I think sending in tickets gets you banned from the ticketing system.