Gree please help Faction increase not working

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree please help Faction increase not working

Gree please help Faction increase not working

So days ago we bought a level 3 faction increase so that we could get 2 more players on board well we spent the 360 Billion and it took our money but did not give us the bonus,,later I look back and see that the guild 3 bonus is like 9 billion $ and the level 4 guild increase is 4 Billion something is very wrong here.I know 100% when we bought the level 3 increase it said $360 Billion.Please help Gree we put in a ticket awhile ago but nothing we have people waiting to get in.Also can someone confirm what I'm seeing on my android level 4 has always been more than level 3.
    Our Faction is Order of British Empire
    Our code is 845281243

Post Count
    Ticket number 1218992
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Post Count
    So you think your faction had $360 billion in their vault and the system screwed you out of it? I mean, I understand if something didn't work or register correctly, but $360 billion?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please just reply to your ticket and have support help you directly. People just use the forums as another form of support now days even though they aren't supposed to. I would understand if they gave you a bogus answer, but c'mon, give them a chance to do their job

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    $3.6 Billion sound more right. But $360B. I've not seen a bonus requiring that amount of money to buy.