What do you think Gree should add to make the game better? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you think Gree should add to make the game better?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Search option within allies

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    here is the best idea ever......wait for it..........hold on........still waiting

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!

You know you can quit right?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Back to Funzio. Winner.

Post Count
    I would like to see also.........NO GEM BUY....delete this button for 1 war !!! throw them all to the wolves a see whos who !
    Wont happen but would be good, no gems, no regen , just good ol' fashioned smash em 4 times and wait .....
    or as SkyRaider stated
    or even better as Sir Ventes....sell it back to Funzio ! had no isuues from them.....anyone remember Funzio ??

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    I would like to see also.........NO GEM BUY....delete this button for 1 war !!! throw them all to the wolves a see whos who !
    Wont happen but would be good, no gems, no regen , just good ol' fashioned smash em 4 times and wait .....
    or as SkyRaider stated
    or even better as Sir Ventes....sell it back to Funzio ! had no isuues from them.....anyone remember Funzio ??
    Funzio? I thought they were just a website. Submit to your Gree overlords and buy more gems.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    energy regen bug.
    Lol i think quite a bit of people will agree with this.
    Hi guys

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    or as SkyRaider stated
    of course Ratma we all loved Funzio. they were thinking of the game and made it better. since Gree we have known nothing but trouble
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    You know you can quit right?
    what?????...i can.....really ...thanks for your permission......

honestly it was meant as a joke ...but hey...

KA: 630-568-270

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You know I actually used to buy MORE gems when the energy regen bug worked. Then at least I had the illusion of thinking I could keep up stat wise so I would spend on other events. Now that I know I am going to fall behind more and more every month. Plus 490 gems disappeared last week. Since I got all but 110 through Tapjoy they claimed I didn't buy enough gems to even lose so I couldn't have lost them. Ridiculous since I signed up for gamefly AND hightail to get the gems from tapjoy, they were not free. Plus I did buy 110 of them though itunes. Not only will I not buy Gems anymore if they can be removed from my account, I will also notify iTunes that there is something fishy going on. Gree should be able to easily see that I had these gems and replace them , instead people who speak as if they have no idea of what the game is or how it's played respond to me with nonsense about how my gems weren't spent. NO KIDDING, that's what I was trying to say, they were taken, but I did not make a purchase. I already know Gree does not care about losing a paying customer though and will also NOT do the right thing because they are obviously a crooked, deceitful company that does not care if they steal from you. In fact that set out to do just that. Maybe enough complaints and they will just take old yeller out back and do what needs to be done.

Rant Complete! (That is almost $50 worth of gems stolen by Gree, anyone would be mad)