View Poll Results: Should there be a personal milestone for guildwars?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the more rewards the better

38 92.68%
  • No

2 4.88%
  • I have other ideas (comment below)

1 2.44%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exclamation Make a personal milestone for guild wars

Much like the arena and the epic bosses, why not make a personal milestone for guildwars? It awards people for their hardwork on top of what they get as a guild

Like this idea, so when i spend gems i get something other than rewards in return.
    Level 1xx
    Revival
    Ingame name: Raichu

Gree would love this. People would spend to get the extra prizes. Boosts, stones, some fodder.

I vote yea. I did 300K last war myself.

So many people I know are retiring, there has to be something new soon or this game will die.

Great idea!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Oh, so you mean like, for scoring X amount of points... or getting Y amount of wins.

Apparently this idea has NEVER been brought up before.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Should be a point system just like the arena.

i don't know, maybe something more creative can be done in terms of the rewards for the personal milestones.

One of the disadvantages I can think of is that this may increase the competition for top 10 which not everybody may be happy about. On the other hand, people who scored lots of points from 11-100 don't get screwed over for pointlessly spending gems and failing to reach top 10.

It makes sense.
    Most wins, most points, most damage against guardians, most damage overall, etc. there's so many categories they can reward if they want.
    And it's fair to the ones busting their asses (and their wallets is some cases)

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    It'd be nice. It would challenge me to do even better at Guild Wars, and maybe drops some gems if I don't need them for anything else.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

This is a great idea. New scale for every war? Award fusion boost armors and gems, maybe special cloaks and achievements with new titles? There haven't been new achievements added in a long time!

A "General's Cloak" that gives a 2% stat boost for hitting the 300k mark? New design every epic war to match the armor being released? Please??
    Retired: Heisenberg (Android)
    Maxed Armor: Sky Majesty +, Beastmaster +, Blazeborne+, Moontide+, Kerstman, Arborsteel, Blazeborne, Maelstrom Irons, Tectonic, Bronze Chromatic, Druidic, Sandstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sharp View Post
    This is a great idea. New scale for every war? Award fusion boost armors and gems, maybe special cloaks and achievements with new titles? There haven't been new achievements added in a long time!

A "General's Cloak" that gives a 2% stat boost for hitting the 300k mark? New design every epic war to match the armor being released? Please??
    That cape idea is awesome! The percent boost has been suggested before, but the idea of a cape to match the epics is a really good one!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Nice.

Maybe can put it inside My Profile/Guild as an achieve or some kind. As a record of the whole life for the knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sharp View Post
    That's a terrible, terrible idea.

A better idea would be to reduce the frequency of wars.

I'm bumping this thread so more people can vote. This would solve part of the guild war reward problems. Encourage people to score instead of leech, give individuals rewards to players even if the whole guild ends up being #11.