my goodbye

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: my goodbye

Post Count

my goodbye

so guys, in guess this is it. I have walked myself into a hole lvl 134 500k stats so I can't join anywhere in top 500 and everyone raids me, so its time for me to leave, bye

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Better start your own crew...people have higher stats now with 1 ally....it's a rough gaming world out there.

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander C View Post
    so guys, in guess this is it. I have walked myself into a hole lvl 134 500k stats so I can't join anywhere in top 500 and everyone raids me, so its time for me to leave, bye
    I have a buddy that is level 185 and a million attack and defence. Pretty low these days but he see people with stats as low as 26k. Plenty to raid he says. Makes millions every day.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah, that player would be useless in a top 200 or better faction. At 2.5mil in a top 150 faction, I almost never have targets. So if you enjoy hitting Command Centers, stick around. Your typical players now in top 150 or better are level 40-60, with 5mil + defense. There will be mini accounts at level 20-30 with def around 2 mil. Your 500k would only be useful as a wave 1 power attack on DL.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah, he wouldn't even get into a top 750 faction. Unless he wants to use a lot of money to get strong units, he better restart. However, if he is active and just wants to play the game, he can restart and join a good faction to get good units for the faction events

Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JCL View Post
    Yeah, that player would be useless in a top 200 or better faction. At 2.5mil in a top 150 faction, I almost never have targets. So if you enjoy hitting Command Centers, stick around. Your typical players now in top 150 or better are level 40-60, with 5mil + defense. There will be mini accounts at level 20-30 with def around 2 mil. Your 500k would only be useful as a wave 1 power attack on DL.
    not really they generally have 2-3 million if ur lucky 5_ if unlucky

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander C View Post
    Commander C, if you do decide to stay and continue to play, I can offer you a home in the faction I run. It's a Feeder faction for a Top 200 Faction so we can help you with your stats. At the moment, we are building our numbers up as I got rid of a few players in hopes of a merger with another faction (coming to us). So if all works out, we will be minimum Top 1000 but really looking for Top 750 or higher. PM me and I can give details.

Post Count
    Nobody gives two ..... Leave goodbye, my life has not changed by reading your cry-bye.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by UpOnOne View Post
    Nobody gives two ..... Leave goodbye, my life has not changed by reading your cry-bye.
    Hunh ... another female dog post by you. More irony.

Post Count
    @UpOnOne, please do find another place go post your stupid comments.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    @UpOnOne, please do find another place go post your stupid comments.
    Most Agreed!

Post Count
    Good luck to you buddy. Happy holidays to you!

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Uncalled for

Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Post Count
    Guess else doesn't give 2... About? Bzzzzzz out of time it's you take yourself and your stupid little comments into the darkest craphole in Africa

Verbose Veteran doctor Zoidberg's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's hard to believe how irrelevant accounts are becoming, especially after the "big Posiedon bug" and the following stupid horrific LTQ's and FLTQ's that ruined the game's balance. Also the exaggerated faction-boss events standards (unlike CC, btw!) made too many players create quality minis campers which sooner or later will make most of the veteran players... irrelevant. Yep. I can understand you buddy.
    S.o.P

Health Regen Time -35% [max]
    Infantry Defense +35% [max]
    Infantry Attack +20%
    Ground Defense +35% [max]
    Ground Attack +35% [max]
    Air Defense +35% [max]
    Air Attack +15%
    Sea Defense +30%
    Sea Attack 10%
    Building Defense +35% [max]
    Building Output +25%