Rivals List - Page 18

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Rivals List

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Yes, there is a difference. When you accuse someone, by name, specifically, of an action, you better get it right.
    so u r saying, one indiot is different than the other? one indiot is better and the other is a complete moron? i thought u were a clan and what one says, others stick to it .. see, now u r telling me that iteachem isn't a dyke but other indiots are? eh .. some classy stuff here

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    darn gree! why do u give something and take it back? either don't introduce such changes or if u're done introducing, DON'T freagin take it back .. i was having so much fun
    they were beta testing it as far as I understand it! Over-react much? You look like a fool👎

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    i for one, love the new rival's list! just had my first kill lol ..

and, that's my way of saying Happy New Year to indiots ... yeeeeehaaaaaa
    why is the info on your screen shot so screwey? odd stats and odd number of equipement used
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    why is the info on your screen shot so screwey? odd stats and odd number of equipement used
    She's on android, so the display is different

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SicK ShoTz View Post
    Well congrats to all the high level players who whined for days about getting robbed from lower levels. It was fun while it lasted.
    this wasn't about level. It was about income and stats. High income players were the only ones penalized by this leach invasion. Now the invasion is over and things are finally right. Reverting the change to the rivals list was the correct action.

Gree, don't fk with the rivals list again. I would say thanks but you don't really deserve it.

Post Count
    If you don't want to get robbed go play sim city!
    Now that the rivals list is back to normal it's back to being a pointless waste of time.
    I'm lvl 113 with 4.5m IPH, for me to find even one rival worth robbing takes forever, refresh after refresh to find 1m IPH players. Why would I rob them and give them a link so they can come to my hood and take 4 times that amount. At least with the updated rivals list most players had the same attack and IPH at least it was this way in my case.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikesardy View Post
    Now that the rivals list is back to normal it's back to being a pointless waste of time.
    I'm lvl 113 with 4.5m IPH, for me to find even one rival worth robbing takes forever, refresh after refresh to find 1m IPH players. Why would I rob them and give them a link so they can come to my hood and take 4 times that amount. At least with the updated rivals list most players had the same attack and IPH at least it was this way in my case.
    Why don't you level up then and stop complaining? It's not hard to do, I should imagine it's a lot harder not to level up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ^^^this.

if you want to grow your stats slowly expect to be hanging around less developed players, you make your choices and play your own game.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Why don't you level up then and stop complaining? It's not hard to do, I should imagine it's a lot harder not to level up.
    Why do I have to look through 15-20 hoods of players who no longer play and have 70k stats and 30k iph at level 180-190. I am level 185 with 7m stats and 5m iph and can search for days and not find a person with higher iph to rob. How is that fair?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why do I have to look through 15-20 hoods of players who no longer play and have 70k stats and 30k iph at level 180-190. I am level 185 with 7m stats and 5m iph and can search for days and not find a person with higher iph to rob. How is that fair?
    lol! Not sure if serious....

But in case you're serious (omgwtfbbqhax) how is it unfair? Also I wouldn't post my stats if they were that meager. Your setting yourself up as a target to get milked.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    lol! Not sure if serious....

But in case you're serious (omgwtfbbqhax) how is it unfair? Also I wouldn't post my stats if they were that meager. Your setting yourself up as a target to get milked.
    Lol come find me

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol come find me
    my stats are considerably higher but unfortunately I'm about 50 levels lower😢

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikesardy View Post
    Yep, fairly topical response from the pro change side. It's better for ME so stuff the majority of good players that are worse off.

Like they said, level up or build your iph a bit further to where you don't even need to rob. I don't owe you an income.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    my stats are considerably higher but unfortunately I'm about 50 levels lower😢
    Bummer, was hoping someone with a decent IPH would come find me so I can rob them back. Everyone I find now is horrible. I think matching you against players with similar stats was better than only letting you find people around your level.

Post Count
    everyone is saying that the rivals list is back to normal but i still see up to lvl 238 and i'm still getting visited by level 250 players. not complaining, but just happy that the action continues. i hope it is changed for you all but i like the way it is, i need action