Rivals List - Page 17

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Rivals List

Post Count
    I had it ... Now it's gone and the old rival list is back ...

Post Count
    strange stuff happening right now .. i just got some old msgs on my wall that i deleted back in november.

and about the wall msgs, itrollem, i always clean my wall. i don't like a wall full of messages be it from friends or foe. you can see my wall right now, there are many friendly messages but by evening, all will be deleted. i just like to keep my wall clean

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GavP View Post
    I had it ... Now it's gone and the old rival list is back ...
    Same with me - maybe it's a role reversal, those that had the expanded list back to normal, those that didn't now have expanded? Anyway, be interesting to hear their views now...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcc68 View Post
    Same with me - maybe it's a role reversal, those that had the expanded list back to normal, those that didn't now have expanded? Anyway, be interesting to hear their views now...
    Seems like it and I guess it makes sense. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Post Count
    The old rivals list is back. Hallelujah!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle001 View Post
    Sorry buddy I guess the lack of substance to your argument finally got the better of you.
    Think what you want mate, I'm not fussed TBH. Your not going to try and see my side whatever I say, so I'm out of here for the last time.

You seem the sort that likes to get the last word. It's up to you if you want to sit there and bother to type out a reply out, but I wont be here to read it.

Peace out

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Still doesn't hold water. Most meaningful upgrades take a long time. You could be the least active player and still have that be the one thing you keep up with. .

Face it, it's just stupid to say this new program makes sense because it caters to people's schedules more to rob than upgrade.
    I actually get what you are saying, but your not even trying get what I am.

See ya later. I wont be back again, so it's up to you if you want to reply or not. I won't see it

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I am able to see about 4 levels up and down from my level. usually it was one level in both directions.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    back on the old list, too! Thank God!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by T20 View Post
    Think what you want mate, I'm not fussed TBH. Your not going to try and see my side whatever I say, so I'm out of here for the last time.

You seem the sort that likes to get the last word. It's up to you if you want to sit there and bother to type out a reply out, but I wont be here to read it.

Peace out
    Lol that's exactly what you said last time, and you took my bait so obviously you do come back to lurk.

Regardless, common sense has prevailed and the old list is back so I don't even need the last word, Grees done it for me.

Well done to the logical people who fought this, and to the sad little leeches out there get investing in your hoods, because you won't be getting mine tonight.

"Peace out"

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well congrats to all the high level players who whined for days about getting robbed from lower levels. It was fun while it lasted.

Post Count
    darn gree! why do u give something and take it back? either don't introduce such changes or if u're done introducing, DON'T freagin take it back .. i was having so much fun

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    darn gree! why do u give something and take it back? either don't introduce such changes or if u're done introducing, DON'T freagin take it back .. i was having so much fun
    I know its was fun robbing people 60 levels higher than you. I hope it comes back one day.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    whoever posted on my wall .. you or others, any difference?
    Yes, there is a difference. When you accuse someone, by name, specifically, of an action, you better get it right.

Lurker
    Post Count

stats

Nick - OJ
    Att - 1.954k
    Deff- 1.856k
    IPH- 5.808k