Rivals List - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Rivals List

Post Count
    To implement this new type of rivals list on a permanent basis will ruin the game imo. Why not open up the rivals list just for special events like you did for the old individual pvp. Those events were actually fun, and it wasnt a permanent adjustment to mechanics the entire game is built around. Also bringing back consumable explosives like the toilet paper, footballs, and snowball bombs would mix it up a bit and make it more interesting.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The people who have 50 million iph, why do you care if you get robbed? You have more money in 2 hours than most people make in a week. I think its fair game to do this, makes the game much more interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Travers View Post
    The people who have 50 million iph, why do you care if you get robbed? You have more money in 2 hours than most people make in a week. I think its fair game to do this, makes the game much more interesting
    "More interesting" if you have a crappy hood you mean. What do you think is going to happen if having a high IPH makes you a constant target? People are going to stop collecting their buildings and leave them robbed, or sell them off. Within a few weeks you wont find anyone with good buildings to rob anymore and the game will be dead.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The main problem is the the hundreds or possibly thousands of players on every level that obviously no longer play the game. If there is no activity for a certain period of time, say a month, delete their account. This would also help with the horrible lag time/server crashing. Thanks for at least trying to to make the game better though.
    Last edited by greenwood; 12-19-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwood View Post
    The main problem is the the hundreds or possibly thousands of players on every level that obviously no longer play the game. If there is no activity for a certain period of time, say a month, delete their account. This would also help with the horrible lag time/server crashing. Thanks for at least trying to to make the game better though.
    After 30 days of inactivity you fall off the rivals list.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Spoken like someone who hasn't invested a single second or real dollar into their hood. You are unworthy to set foot in my hood regardless of how much I make. I didn't spend two and a half years so you could walk in one day and get rich. It's not even your fault. I can't expect you not to be happy. Mooches are always happy when they get the break they need.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Don't really care about being robbed. I just want to have the same option as those robbing me. Why can I be robbed by higher/lower lvls but can rob higher/lower lvls. I like the idea just not the way it was rolled out...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Fair enough, let's go to war then! I can see a lot of gold players abandonning their top 250 syndicates already.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Brilliant idea! Get rid of all the dead hoods from the RL but dont delete them in case they are just taking a break. Then open up the RL to a specific number of players in or around the same level as you. This will open up the levels a lot and it wouldn't be based on stats.
    Last edited by the_dude; 12-19-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_dude View Post
    Brilliant idea! Get rid of all the dead hoods from the RL but dont delete them in case they are just taking a break. Then open up the RL to a specific number of players in or around the same level as you. This will open up the levels a lot and it wouldn't be based on stats.
    Oh, i thought mxz was saying they already did that? He was agreeing with me?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwood View Post
    Oh, i thought mxz was saying they already did that? He was agreeing with me?
    It sounded like he was ammending or improving your arguement. No, the RL is still cluttered with dead weight as far as i can tell.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post
    Spoken like someone who hasn't invested a single second or real dollar into their hood. You are unworthy to set foot in my hood regardless of how much I make. I didn't spend two and a half years so you could walk in one day and get rich. It's not even your fault. I can't expect you not to be happy. Mooches are always happy when they get the break they need.
    I have, except only 18 months of spending real life money. Surely, the title of the game says it all - "Crime City", not "Wall Street" or in my case "Square Mile") Money Making sim?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    What you guys have to do is implement a "search player" option so people start bullying other players and attack "enemies". Thats what the game is about, crime. Crime City.

And if players dont like getting ass kicked they can change their names, ask friends for help, beg for mercy, or quit. People who say "oh i get robbed by stronger players with higher level", just dont know what the game is about. I bet you itll be more fun this way in the future.
    This will make it incredibly easy to scout during war, and also pointless to build up your hood.

Post Count

Defense

My biggest issue with this game, is defense. Prior to stat inflation I was amazed at how little defense meant in this game. Now that hyperinflation has run amok, defense (both building & weapon) is virtually, I mean, is, useless. CC is one of the very few strategy (lol) games that advertises defensive buildings, but doesn't describe how they work; perhaps because they don't work at all. Other than that, big thumbs up to disturbing your consumers once again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    This will make it incredibly easy to scout during war, and also pointless to build up your hood.
    It is true about the scouting, but with all intel sharing room on groupme, line, palringo, or kakao, its still incredibly easy, easier than searching for the players one by one.

As for the hood, people have already rage quit or sold their hoods because they get robbed by players of the same level with higher stats, players come and go. Many would say there would be no point because they dont like getting robbed. But its "Crime City", I also play "Candy Crush", I dont get robbed there. What GREE just did is just an improvement towards what the game is really supposed to be, crime.

Edit: Or they could make the players that are "Fighting" not searchable during the battle. Thats fair.
    Last edited by TooFlyRobbie; 12-19-2013 at 12:52 PM.