Epic Fail with this Raid Boss Event Gree! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Has your syndicate run out of Uzi's already?

Voters
265. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

240 90.57%
  • No

25 9.43%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Epic Fail with this Raid Boss Event Gree!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The amount of xp gained to get the uzi, does not really get rewarded by the prizes. Espacially not in small syndicates. It is just not worth it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    This raid boss event is a disaster.

Syndicates haven't had enough time to collect Uzi's and i'm pretty sure most teams are already out of Uzi's which kind of puts a downer on the whole event.

If you think players are going to purchase Uzi's at a price of 5 gold for one Uzi you are very much mistaken. It should be the other way round, 1 gold for 5 Uzi's. You'll make more money from teams having lots of Uzi's and being able to take part in the event during the length of its duration.

The Raid Boss event should really be the last event on the mission list. Or start letting Uzi's drop from PvP and robberies as well.
    100% agreement, silly thing is the more Uzi's that are out there... needing 5k Uzi's to complete when you've only got 2 is not going to encourage anybody to part with gold, specially at 5G a go... this Raid Boss has fallen into being a non event and to be honest its put a downer on a fun game. Take note Cree, you have to give to receive, right now the game is in stalemate.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    "Right now the game is in a stalemate"

Well put. I like that.

Lurker
    Post Count

Not One to Complain

I am not one to complain about this game/app. I don't complain about the overwhelming amount of glitches, about the number of players that have found "creative ways" of playing the game, I have never requested a refund, I have never sent in a ticket BUT today I am at the point where I am p*ssed off.

I can't decide if the timing of this event was a complete brain fart, or if they really are trying to get us to pay 5 gold bars for one Uzis. Did they look at their profit statements and realize they weren't getting a Christmas bonus this year or something?

I 100% understand that Gree is a business and NEEDS to make money/profits but really? This was very poor planning on Gree's part and at some point they really need to understand that we as players/customers will have a breaking point.

Consistent Contributor Zinger _'s Avatar
    Post Count
    This is ridiculous. GREE staff would want to take their heads out of their asses and think about the customers for once, because if this keeps up.....they won't have any.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinger _ View Post
    This is ridiculous. GREE staff would want to take their heads out of their asses and think about the customers for once, because if this keeps up.....they won't have any.
    Bingo!!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Our syn could not beat the L100 of the previous raid boss.
    At least we don't have to worry about that any more. Never going to make it that far by lack of uzis.

Post Count
    A normal day at Gree's office

Attached Images Attached Images

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    This raid boss event is a disaster.

Syndicates haven't had enough time to collect Uzi's and i'm pretty sure most teams are already out of Uzi's which kind of puts a downer on the whole event.

If you think players are going to purchase Uzi's at a price of 5 gold for one Uzi you are very much mistaken. It should be the other way round, 1 gold for 5 Uzi's. You'll make more money from teams having lots of Uzi's and being able to take part in the event during the length of its duration.

The Raid Boss event should really be the last event on the mission list. Or start letting Uzi's drop from PvP and robberies as well.
    Very well said. I applaud you
    Crime city I accept all
    Mafia code 123 096 134
    2 Modern war ids I'd: 733 991 723 - 420-371-034 join our fraction
    Invite code: 724958660 and development camp 513459736

This is an epic fail. Whoever is approving the plan for these events needs to go back to coding pop-up windows. Just a suggestion Gree, but try PLEASING your customers for once instead of seeing how much money you can wring out of them. You may find that happy customers refer new players and expand your revenue base.

Consistent Contributor mulabenzy's Avatar
    Post Count
    I think its time for a gold boycott.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mulabenzy View Post
    I think its time for a gold boycott.
    I think it's time their CO or whatever takes a trip to San Fran and fires every last one of their employees and starts over. How much harassment do they have to take before they get a clue? I've played so many iOS games, I swear half the App Store is in my purchased list. But not once have I ever come across a game with so many complaints, or where the entire player base hates the game developers. Ya think that would be a hint to change your game plan....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    I think it's time their CO or whatever takes a trip to San Fran and fires every last one of their employees and starts over. How much harassment do they have to take before they get a clue? I've played so many iOS games, I swear half the App Store is in my purchased list. But not once have I ever come across a game with so many complaints, or where the entire player base hates the game developers. Ya think that would be a hint to change your game plan....
    They arent changing because their pockets are still getting fatter. I guarantee if we shook em a little bit, they would fall to their knees.

Post Count
    All we need is a little give and take. They have been constantly taking and constantly getting more and more consumed with greed. We just need a little consideration. A happy customer is a daily customer.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by domw001 View Post
    What pisses me off, is that in Kingdom Age you can purchase Raid orbs with Honor points (Respect points)
    I remember 1 raid boss in kingdom age, they gave every player 250 orbs(tokens) this is ridiculous .