RAID Boss glitch - Arghhhh! Anyone else??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RAID Boss glitch - Arghhhh! Anyone else??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry RAID Boss glitch - Arghhhh! Anyone else??

My syndicate finished the Easy part, moved on to Normal, and got to level 17/22 normal about 19 hours ago now and have been stuck there ever since. That's the level where you have to kill six level 65 bosses... Well, we killed four out of six and then a fifth but the goals list stayed at 4/6 completed. Wth, we did another one. Again goal stayed at 4/6 completed!

Over the course of the day we've tried doing another level 65 about once an hour to see if the glitch worked itself out but nope, it has stayed at 4/6 level 65's completed even though history clearly shows we've now killed 16 straight of them!

We submitted a ticket about 17 hours ago but have heard nothing (not that we expected to). We have plenty of Uzis to move on but can't unless the goals list starts recognizing our kills again, and we're not holding our breath waiting to hear back from GREE about the issue so for now our syndicate has partially disbanded so those players who wanted to could go to other syndicates and at least finish the Normal part as they find more Uzis since the ones we have in our own syndicate have to stay here since everyone donated them already before we got stuck with this glitch.

Anyone else have a similar problem? I just had to vent anyway - it's always something with these events (all of them!!!). I don't remember the last time there was a glitch- and trouble-free event here...
    Last edited by Hubkap; 12-19-2013 at 03:21 AM.
    Players Inc - Sometimes Top 25, sometimes not lol

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down

It's amazing how a company can sell a product and not taking responsibility for its faults! CC was full with bugs ever since but the raid bosses are certainly the biggest joke ever.
    Gree is great in taking the gamers money but never responding/helping when we have issues. On top of this they started stealing our rewards we earned by spending gold in the first raid boss.

I posted CJ about the issue described by hub in this thread 12 hours ago, we sent in tickets more than 30 hours ago... I think no one is surprised if I say that we got 0 response.... Even the automated reply came only after 18 hours only...

Thanks for nothing my monkey friends...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Still nothing... Still down...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This royally blows... We still can't get past 17/22 Normal mode and have tried everything we could think of. It's unfortunate our members had to leave to go to temporary homes just to participate in this event... GREE - you really blew it big on this one, not just with this glitch (no support response in 2 days now, big surprise ha), lack of Uzis for many due to the timing of the event you flunkys set it at, and just overall abysmal track record of event after event with major problems.

To all who pm'd me suggestions on how to possibly solve this ourselves - I greatly appreciate it!! You guys rock! (Those who pm'd me, definitely not GREE). Even tho in the end nothing worked for us we at least found temporary homes for many members so they could finish the event somewhere. Meanwhile, those of us left behind are just using our stock of Uzis that had already been donated to call whatever level bosses we feel like calling to at least get some crummy prizes, which is better than doing nothing with the Uzis....
    Players Inc - Sometimes Top 25, sometimes not lol

Post Count
    Will someone just report to the Better Business Bureau already??