Worst event ever!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst event ever!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Worst event ever!

After 1 hour I am calling this raid boss the worst ever. Tilda was a lot of fun but having only 1 week to collect uzis is sad. Only way to save it is to increase the drop rate as in the first raid boss and farm Carmen Rivera.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Keep complaining. It changes a lot.

Lurker
    Post Count
    118 hours left in the event...

P.S. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM
    Last edited by zboston_georgee; 12-17-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    That's what you get when some people are "selling" Uzis and other high-powered gold users are "helping" other syndicates by farming excess Uzis.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    In the middle of event and raid boss disappeared and not getting loot for won battles

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't understand why people are always complaining! I visited Gree's HQ, and they have a board up in the office, with every event ever done listed. Each one has a gold star next to it, indicating a flawless release, so obviously you are all lying when you complain about the events, and glitches.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv4SAS View Post
    I don't understand why people are always complaining! I visited Gree's HQ, and they have a board up in the office, with every event ever done listed. Each one has a gold star next to it, indicating a flawless release, so obviously you are all lying when you complain about the events, and glitches.
    Lmfao. I hope this is supposed to be satire. Anyways, thanks for the laugh.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thats it, our 700 uzi's all used up. 4 day event lasted about 2 hours. Time to put our feet up and chillout. wont be buying any that's for sure.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTeflonDon View Post
    Lmfao. I hope this is supposed to be satire. Anyways, thanks for the laugh.
    Nope- Dead serious..... CJ54 is personally in charge of assuring gold stars are only placed on highly successful, fully functioning releases. I even got to meet him..... He's a swell guy.

Post Count
    Yep we started with 900 and we are all out, we will have the next few days still on our hands.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv4SAS View Post
    Nope- Dead serious..... CJ54 is personally in charge of assuring gold stars are only placed on highly successful, fully functioning releases. I even got to meet him..... He's a swell guy.
    You seem like you were star struck... How sad! BTW, I can put a gold star on a pile of crap and that doesn't mean it was successful.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by indians View Post
    That's what you get when some people are "selling" Uzis and other high-powered gold users are "helping" other syndicates by farming excess Uzis.
    Exactly what I was thinking

Banned
    Post Count
    And people thought it where bad to have syndicate events over the holidays. There´s nothing bad with it, we won´t miss a thing anyway

Lurker
    Post Count
    You guys are lucky... We are shut down for 15-16 hours already as normal lvl 17 (6xlvl65) can't be completed... We killed 12-13 lvl 65 bosses but the counter still on 4 of 6...

Thanks for the response to all our tickets... Ohhhh, wait... You guys might be surprised but we didn't get any response at all. 😡😡😡

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you didnt get the automated response after initially sending the ticket in, they have your emails blocked. Otherwise it takes about a week to hear back from a real human being. From my experience at least...