Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    What does +100 Mafia Defense do?
    Does that raise the limit to 600?

-Bovus

Quote Originally Posted by StrettyKid View Post

It makes your defense go +100. Like from 10 million to 10 million and a 100.

2400 energy, and I'm not done with goal 4, this has got to be the worst ltq ever....and the prizes are not even that good

Out of the 25 NPCs, 20 give you a snowball (+100 mafia defense) and 5 give you snowflake (+300 mafia attack).
    You need 140 snowballs for the final prize. That means 7 cycles of Seasons Griefings.
    It may be similar to MW. Every different event during the 4 week cycle will spill out these snowballs, not just this LTQ

Quote Originally Posted by Camerino View Post
    It may be similar to MW. Every different event during the 4 week cycle will spill out these snowballs, not just this LTQ
    Nope. The snowball event ends same time as the LTQ.

Snowballs and snowflakes are useless modifiers unless you are at really low levels. So if you finish someone will do math and may add six figures of def/attack boost. whoppee can do that in one syn boss or this raid boss were it not for an uzi problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovus Rouge View Post
    What does +100 Mafia Defense do?
    Does that raise the limit to 600?

-Bovus
    It they are using proper grammar (and that's a big if), it looks like they forgot to put a percentage sign after the number 100, and it should mean that the modifier DOUBLES your current defense total. If your defense is now 3 million, it should go to 6 million if you win the snowball prize. However, as people get close to winning it and after they have spent a couple of vaults, I'm sure there will be a new mod post saying the prize description was miss stated and it's really just a 1% defense increase or some other worthless increase and they will apologize for not being clear enough, and they will post something like --- "but unfortunately at this time we cannot offer any compensation, because we are just con-men riding this thing out until the game implodes on itself or people stop spending gold, at which point we are just going to abandoned it." Then you will be asked to take a survey about their customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
    It they are using proper grammar (and that's a big if), it looks like they forgot to put a percentage sign after the number 100, and it should mean that the modifier DOUBLES your current defense total. If your defense is now 3 million, it should go to 6 million if you win the snowball prize. However, as people get close to winning it and after they have spent a couple of vaults, I'm sure there will be a new mod post saying the prize description was miss stated and it's really just a 1% defense increase or some other worthless increase and they will apologize for not being clear enough, and they will post something like --- "but unfortunately at this time we cannot offer any compensation, because we are just con-men riding this thing out until the game implodes on itself or people stop spending gold, at which point we are just going to abandoned it." Then you will be asked to take a survey about their customer service.

No, it's simply 600 def pts or attack pts to your stats. Not percentage, not multiplier, just straight up pts.

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Time to whack each other with snowballs

Thank You for posting this. I know you're just the messenger but it is funny how as we collect more and more snowballs the weapon stats go up and down. Hehehe but do appreciate your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
    These prizes have nothing to do with %. These are mods with an absolute value, i.e every Snowball adds +100 to your def stats.

If your stats prior to this event was 0/0 then every Snowball is equal to an item with stats 0/100. However if you were say 10mil/10mil before this event, this mod may be equal to an item with stats 3k/3k (it adds +100 defense no matter how strong your 500th item is at that moment).

So then 140 snowballs will add 14,000 to my defense?

-Bovus

These prizes have nothing to do with %. These are mods with an absolute value, i.e every Snowball adds +100 to your def stats.

If your stats prior to this event was 0/0 then every Snowball is equal to an item with stats 0/100. However if you were say 10mil/10mil before this event, this mod may be equal to an item with stats 3k/3k (it adds +100 defense no matter how strong your 500th item is at that moment).

Quote Originally Posted by Bovus Rouge View Post
    So then 140 snowballs will add 14,000 to my defense?

-Bovus
    Yes, and 35 snowflakes will add 10,500 to your attack. And they will always be used, unlike items that's no longer among your 500 strongest.

Yes, and 35 snowflakes will add 10,500 to your attack. And they will always be used, unlike items that's no longer among your 500 strongest.
    I don't mean to underestimate your intelligence, but I will. The snowball is 0/0 therefore making it your weakest weapon. It's not among your 500 strongest, so the mod would be useless, as the snowballs won't be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple thong View Post
    I don't mean to underestimate your intelligence, but I will. The snowball is 0/0 therefore making it your weakest weapon. It's not among your 500 strongest, so the mod would be useless, as the snowballs won't be used.
    but it's a bonus item and therefore used all the time right??

Quote Originally Posted by Purple thong View Post
    It's not the stats of the item itself that's used. It's the mod attached to it, i.e +100 mafia defense for Snowballs and +300 mafia attack for Snowflakes.