Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

I know I'm a minority opinion here, but no mods = good thing.

Or put better, *reasonable* thing, given the circumstances
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Well we have approximately 3 days left on this event and the clock is ticking. Every day that goes by and GREE does nothing the angrier and angrier people are becoming. I wonder if somebody will lose their jobs over this when revenue and player numbers start plummeting in the after shock of this gross display of incompetence.... This is the single biggest public relation disaster in the games history and it was so easy to foresee and so easy to avoid. People can understand programming glitches to some extent, but this disaster is completely the fault of GREE staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    New Raid Boss! Here is all the possible loot:

and here are the goal prizes:

I think this has only been posted to tease everyone with like "here's what you could have got if we had allowed you to get uzis"
    Last edited by The Godfather; 12-19-2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: spelling errors

errors and lag

this event is making my cc game report errors every 5 seconds , lags as hell aswell or makes my phone and tablet crash 3 or 5 times a day.

anyone else having these crappy problems ?

Quote Originally Posted by Webjunky View Post
    this event is making my cc game report errors every 5 seconds , lags as hell aswell or makes my phone and tablet crash 3 or 5 times a day.

Same here. Reported it last boss event and didn't get an answer then, reported it the first day of this event, and still no answer..

Quote Originally Posted by Armalg-the-Good View Post
    Well we have approximately 3 days left on this event and the clock is ticking. Every day that goes by and GREE does nothing the angrier and angrier people are becoming. I wonder if somebody will lose their jobs over this when revenue and player numbers start plummeting in the after shock of this gross display of incompetence.... This is the single biggest public relation disaster in the games history and it was so easy to foresee and so easy to avoid. People can understand programming glitches to some extent, but this disaster is completely the fault of GREE staff.
    While this is a big one, I have to disagree. Its not the biggest. Changing the prize tiers 2 minutes before the end of a war was their biggest. Second would be taking prizes back during the last raid boss. Third would be changing the bonus program mid-month but making it retroactive. A lot of people got refunds due to those mistakes.

This one is more like a pain in the butt. But no one is wasting money atleast! Can't spend money if you don't have the uzis.

Quote Originally Posted by Webjunky View Post

You are not alone, I can't even collect buildings on my 2nd device. WTF Gree, at least make sure your game WORKS as it should. Something is very bad in the code for raid bosses. Don't do any more of them until you have fixed all the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    While this is a big one, I have to disagree. Its not the biggest. Changing the prize tiers 2 minutes before the end of a war was their biggest. Second would be taking prizes back during the last raid boss. Third would be changing the bonus program mid-month but making it retroactive. A lot of people got refunds due to those mistakes.

This one is more like a pain in the butt. But no one is wasting money atleast! Can't spend money if you don't have the uzis.
    Wrong wrong wrong. The M4A1 is #1, 2 and 3.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    You are not alone, I can't even collect buildings on my 2nd device. WTF Gree, at least make sure your game WORKS as it should. Something is very bad in the code for raid bosses. Don't do any more of them until you have fixed all the problems.
    What, you think they would stop using a major event and (god forbid) spend their own money on fixing this game just so 2% of players won't have error issues? Hell, it could be 20% and they still wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Wrong wrong wrong. The M4A1 is #1, 2 and 3.
    +1. This was a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    What, you think they would stop using a major event and (god forbid) spend their own money on fixing this game just so 2% of players won't have error issues? Hell, it could be 20% and they still wouldn't.
    Yeah I know, I'm dreaming. It's not the only problem with raid bosses tho. Much more to fix like bosses freezing and prizes not getting awarded like they should. I'm still waiting on my Tilda's blade or whatever it was called (the one with 20% IP mod), the problem have been forwarded "directly to the developers" according to the support and I haven't heard anymore about it for weeks and still haven't received it.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    Yeah I know, I'm dreaming. It's not the only problem with raid bosses tho. Much more to fix like bosses freezing and prizes not getting awarded like they should. I'm still waiting on my Tilda's blade or whatever it was called (the one with 20% IP mod), the problem have been forwarded "directly to the developers" according to the support and I haven't heard anymore about it for weeks and still haven't received it.
    Instead of tweaking stuff, they should spend one whole, entire week just fixing things. All the missing prizes, known bugs, known hacks, etc. Although the rivals list has been part of the problem, experimenting with it while letting other ridiculous issues (like that missing blade, I would have been furious if I had been cheated out of it) remain untouched for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post

I have to disagree. Changing the tiers was a complete blunder but it angered mainly the players in the top tiers who spent a ton of money. That is a lot of the people that troll this board, but most of GREE's customers don't participate in the forum. So, we never hear from them. The other crisis you mention about taking prizes away from players who never earned them was the right thing to do. Nobody likes their stats lowered, but at least it was the responsible move by the staff.

This blunder is affecting every player at every tier and it is a self inflicted wound. This is a completely unnecessary crisis that is easily remedied by a number of no brainer solutions. Who is getting ahead stat wise from this debacle?... people who buying uzis for cash from people who got them who knows how.... they are also laying the groundwork to flood money away from their company and towards less than honest people who do have uzi resources gain via exploitation, cheating, hacking, and possibly defrauding players. Boss difficulty should be controlled via boss hit points not a transferable resource.

The magnitude of this disaster also has to do with timing. We have had a long string of mismanagements and irritations... people do not change habits or make "big" life decisions unless there is crisis. This is the underlying principle of Change theory. This is unneeded trouble for GREE that piles trouble on trouble. You are going to get a lot of people looking at how much they are spending on this game and the unfairness of this situation while they watch others who are less than honest getting ahead every day. Every time they turn on the game and nothing is done it is like a slap to their faces and this will continue so long as GREE does nothing to help the situation... and what timing. Christmas time when there is a lot of itunes cards and money floating around and when players have time off. Angry and alienated players.... guess where those customers are not going to be spending that money. People will be losing their jobs over this, I guarantee it.
    Last edited by Armalg-the-Good; 12-19-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Hey A&F, the name for this boss was my idea, so do I get free stuff for it??

Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    I know I'm a minority opinion here, but no mods = good thing.

Or put better, *reasonable* thing, given the circumstances
    Gucci what syndicate are you in?