Please

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Please

OMG for the sake of my sanity PLEASE TRANSFER MY GAME TO MY NEW DEVICE...........

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    For the sake of everyone else's sanity, please don't start threads like this

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dookie View Post
    OMG for the sake of my sanity PLEASE TRANSFER MY GAME TO MY NEW DEVICE...........
    Sorry, we got some delay in support which started about a year ago.

We've closed your ticket as it's solved or being handled.

Have a nice day and thank you for playing Kindom Age.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    er no, I will post what I like.....

right this aint rocket science, I supplied all my old phone info including all the stats on my player and then supplied all the details for my new phone......don't understand what the hold up is, I AM MISSING ON GUILD TIME...... with other games it is wonderful, I can login on any device anywhere and play them.....WOW

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It is rocket science, you are a dbag for posting a thread on this. Thus, they will never transfer your game.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    so you have resorted to petty 10yr old name calling Larry.........after 4 days and numerous tickets I think I have the right to question why it is taking so long, don't you?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1) Threads on the forum really don't make a difference in getting your ticket resolved

and

2) Creating numerous duplicate tickets only slows down the process and is advised against in the response.

Coming from a background in technical support, I'm going to agree with larry on this one, but not in such harsh terms. You're just creating more work - I get the impatience, but don't compund the problem.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for your advise Raistlin, I really ain't trying to pi@# anyone off. I am usually on my game every hour of my waking day ( I know I have a problem) so you can understand I am twitching a bit, actually finding myself working whilst at work lol scary.......anyway food time :-)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dookie View Post
    er no, I will post what I like.....

right this aint rocket science, I supplied all my old phone info including all the stats on my player and then supplied all the details for my new phone......don't understand what the hold up is, I AM MISSING ON GUILD TIME...... with other games it is wonderful, I can login on any device anywhere and play them.....WOW
    Have to ask, did you give them your id code or your invite code from the game you want transferred? Didn't see you mention that hear and it's the only real info they need, stats and in game name is useless for this.
    Daily player

Banned
    Post Count
    It is frustrating...it too them 4 days to transfer mine. Looks like yours will take longer. I have no idea why the ingame transfer does not work anymore.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    send a ticket, wait, the second they reply back - you should have your player information ready to send back. The support representative will see it right away and transfer then. I have transferred near 10 games and this works every time. My longest was no more than 2 days.

Consistent Contributor MidnightExpress's Avatar
    Post Count
    I just did a transfer in 35 minutes... Thanks so much Stephen (Gree) you were great.....