Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight Club - It's a Wrap!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Congrats, well done

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congrats to those quitting and best of luck to those who are not. I lasted about a month+ going gold free before getting out.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Does the fact that you could only achieve the streaks by opening tickets with gree crying about long matchup times, matchup times still far lower than what SAS experienced, and having gree award you two wins for battles you never even fought detract from your accomplishments this past weekend in your opinion?

I also loved how you refused to face us at the end. "nothing to gain and everything to lose", at least you respect us enough to admit it.
    Still the same old whining...you are the most pathetic individual I have had the unfortunate experience to encounter in this game - and I've been here as long as anyone.

You have no honour and even this last war you filled the #2 spot as usual. It is quite apt for you as an individual since everybody knows what a #2 is and you utter a constant stream of it. Your masters should wake up and smell the coffee - if they ever want to have any credbility in this game then the first step they need to take is to offload you.

In case you forgot:

Last edited by AppleMacGuy; 12-17-2013 at 06:45 AM.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    That photo is dodgy.
    How can you have more points in 1 fight than the entire war?

Why did you remove the photo?
    Last edited by PedroPimples; 12-17-2013 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Added a question

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    Still the same old whining...you are the most pathetic individual I have had the unfortunate experience to encounter in this game - and I've been here as long as anyone.

You have no honour and even this last war you filled the #2 spot as usual. It is quite apt for you as an individual since everybody knows what a #2 is and you utter a constant stream of it. Your masters should wake up and smell the coffee - if they ever want to have any credbility in this game then the first step they need to take is to offload you.
    The fact that you have chosen to attack me, and completely avoid refuting either of the 100% FACTUAL points I have made, is more telling than anything.

You are a failure as a leader, and your legacy as well as the legacy of fight club remains one of slow deterioration and ultimate humiliation. You lost twice to SAS and announced you were all quitting because you just couldn't take it anymore. You were no longer able to poach our best players and you saw us get stronger with each passing day, while you were grasping at straws. Fight Club always had more gold and SAS always had more brains.

That said, congratulations on winning another battle and finally achieving the streaks, even if there will forever be an asterisk by it (just like your "undefeated" claim) because you had to run crying to Gree and get awarded two fights you never even participated in.

And TEAM LUPO 2 showed that there are no free wins, are there?

As a side note, there are no masters and slaves in SAS. We treat everyone equally, unlike the North Korean style board/serfs establishment that has seemed to serve Fight Club so well... right into retirement.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    That photo is dodgy.
    How can you have more points in 1 fight than the entire war?

Why did you remove the photo?
    It's back - the points difference is down the GREE data synchs.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    does anyone else picture Roy Horn talking when reading a montecore post?

Sad to see you go FC.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    The fact that you have chosen to attack me, and completely avoid refuting either of the 100% FACTUAL points I have made, is more telling than anything.
    The only facts are the Fight Club record of 14 War wins. Come back when you have as many or more in the meantime keep polishing the second place trophies. All SAS live on so far is the fact that they beat SAS beat FC a couple of times.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City

Kingdom Age

Post Count
    Well done FC

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good luck guys please help the little guys when you can.

Consistent Contributor The Reaper's Avatar
    Post Count
    Congratulations to Fight Club and all members past and present. We wish you the best!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So, after yet another successful war Fight Club has now completed 14 consecutives wins in total! As such, Fight Club really has nothing left to prove and our record speaks for itself. So, now is the time to finally bring the curtain down on Fight Club!

On behalf of all the Board Members, I want to extend a massive thanks to all of the present team and also the numerous Alumni of Fight Club for helping us to be the dominant syndicate in CC. Without all of you none of this could have been possible.

To those who plan to retire from CC completely or move on to other syndicates we wish you the very best.

Fight Club will shortly be renamed and a new strategy put in place which will be orientated around a low gold spending philosophy whilst still having a LOT of fun together.

Haven't you already told everybody this over a month ago? Your continuous need for praise is getting old. Please let go & move forward. Maybe you should just lobby Gree to change the name of their game to something that pays homage to your syn? Will that help? Maybe they could create a LTB that is called The FC dojo or something. Does that sound befitting, oh Great Ones?

In all seriousness, the game is moving forward w/o FC, that is if you allow it.

Post Count
    The only facts are the Fight Club record of 14 War wins. Come back when you have as many or more in the meantime keep polishing the second place trophies
    lmao ... nice one amg

monte ...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    lmao ... nice one amg

monte ...

Again, everybody already knows this do what's the point? Affirmation? It's over so move forward. These guys just keep getting enabled. I know it's a tough pattern to break, still, c'mon, just leave with dignity.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
    Again, everybody already knows this do what's the point? Affirmation? It's over so move forward. These guys just keep getting enabled. I know it's a tough pattern to break, still, c'mon, just leave with dignity.
    Fight Club has no dignity. Why start now?