Fight Club - It's a Wrap!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight Club - It's a Wrap!

Post Count

Post Fight Club - It's a Wrap!

So, after yet another successful war Fight Club has now completed 14 consecutives wins in total! As such, Fight Club really has nothing left to prove and our record speaks for itself. So, now is the time to finally bring the curtain down on Fight Club!

On behalf of all the Board Members, I want to extend a massive thanks to all of the present team and also the numerous Alumni of Fight Club for helping us to be the dominant syndicate in CC. Without all of you none of this could have been possible.

To those who plan to retire from CC completely or move on to other syndicates we wish you the very best.

Fight Club will shortly be renamed and a new strategy put in place which will be orientated around a low gold spending philosophy whilst still having a LOT of fun together.

Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    good luck to you all

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    congrats Fightclub!
    an awesome team, be interesting to see where everyone disperses to!

Post Count
    It certainly was a blast!

Best of luck to all of FC in whichever path you take.

Personally I'm going to free play for a while because Gree doesn't deserve my money but I'll enjoy watching the new team from the sidelines.

Met so many great people throughout the Fight Club era, thank you to each and every one of you.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Really? You guys are retiring the Fight Club name? Shocking!

Post Count
    RIP FC, its been fun watching you guys continue to do what many thought was impossible with out fail. One of my most memorable showdowns, and I forget the name, was the war where SAS pushed harder than anyone thought was possible but you guys didn't miss a step and put up 60 some million IP to keep your record perfect. I had fun sitting there over the weekend wondering what would happen next, it was actually a blast. I have seen many syndicates rise and fall but the one and only constant thing in cc was FC in that #1 spot. Will be interesting to see what happens next.

Post Count
    all the best Fight Club, it was a pleasure knowing you all. what a wonderful time it has been through the beginning of syndicate wars. will miss the club and anyone leaving the game. but i do hope to see many old and current members ingame. tc and have fun

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    It certainly was a blast!

Best of luck to all of FC in whichever path you take.

Personally I'm going to free play for a while because Gree doesn't deserve my money but I'll enjoy watching the new team from the sidelines.

Met so many great people throughout the Fight Club era, thank you to each and every one of you.
    None as great as me though right?

On a serious note, congratulations guys. You did what you set out to originally and continued until you decided to stop. No one else could overtake you or force you to be second best.

The fight club of now isn't the same as the original one, concepts and attitudes changed. Some members started acting the way of those you were formed to destroy, and I always found the change in your team shame.

Good luck in whatever you move forward to.

Post Count
    Congrats to all in Fight Club. The name itself has always struck fear in my heart, especially when it was my time to push the "battle button". I always said "Watch, I'll get us FC" I'm sure I'm not alone there.

Good luck to y'all!!

Post Count

Will be the year of the Molly. Congrats to "the board" for their fine work shaming SAS all these wars. The Molly Maguires will carry on this CC tradition proudly.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Lurker
    Post Count

Sad to see you go!!

Good luck to all the Fight Club members and congratulations for holding the # 1 spot for 14 consecutive war. Its been a pleasure to wear the Tyler Durden name in FC2.
    Syndicate: Burger Bar Crew ( BBC )
    We are a Top 25 syndicate
    Attack: 391334
    Defense: 401404
    Mafia code: 581 354 048
    I.P.H: 2.2 Million

Post Count
    Crime city campers will take any of you retired fight club members all you have to do is donate daily cash and that it. no participation required on battle

Post Count
    Farewell, Fight Club - never defeated, and never to be defeated, in War.

/salute

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    So, after yet another successful war Fight Club has now completed 14 consecutives wins in total! As such, Fight Club really has nothing left to prove and our record speaks for itself. So, now is the time to finally bring the curtain down on Fight Club!

On behalf of all the Board Members, I want to extend a massive thanks to all of the present team and also the numerous Alumni of Fight Club for helping us to be the dominant syndicate in CC. Without all of you none of this could have been possible.

To those who plan to retire from CC completely or move on to other syndicates we wish you the very best.

Fight Club will shortly be renamed and a new strategy put in place which will be orientated around a low gold spending philosophy whilst still having a LOT of fun together.

Does the fact that you could only achieve the streaks by opening tickets with gree crying about long matchup times, matchup times still far lower than what SAS experienced, and having gree award you two wins for battles you never even fought detract from your accomplishments this past weekend in your opinion?

I also loved how you refused to face us at the end. "nothing to gain and everything to lose", at least you respect us enough to admit it.

Post Count
    Welcome back, Monte. Next War is yours for the taking regardless.