Where's the Shark Tank again? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where's the Shark Tank again?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You are constantly in a state of being in a shark tank with a desirable IPH, now that new accounts can pass your stats within a week.

Dead serious.

But you learn to get used to it. And its really not that bad
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Got a syn peep at 250 who now says he can look down thru low 100s and appears to be stat based and not level. Robbing a bunch of peeps. Can anyone else confirm that Gree has changed things up or is this a gree glitch?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Got a syn peep at 250 who now says he can look down thru low 100s and appears to be stat based and not level. Robbing a bunch of peeps. Can anyone else confirm that Gree has changed things up or is this a gree glitch?
    I can confirm. I am 241 and just within the past hour I can now see people under lvl 100 on my rival list of their stats are near mine.
    BoB Campers
    lvl 250
    IPH 15.4m
    14.7m/14.3m
    541-934-789

Consistent Contributor The Fonz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    I can confirm this as well. Here's a sample of some of my rivals:

All GREE accounts are deactivated as of August 2014

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    I can confirm this as well. Here's a sample of some of my rivals:

Watch out, you can get banned for posting pictures of cheaters. That level 225 specifically.

Post Count
    no change in rivals player other than rivals near my level i am level 137 but i can only see rivals of level 136 & 137 have updated version and data as well my another friend on lvl 143 can find all level rivals dont know the exact reason....if someone is sure please confirm thanks...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Op23june View Post
    no change in rivals player other than rivals near my level i am level 137 but i can only see rivals of level 136 & 137 have updated version and data as well my another friend on lvl 143 can find all level rivals dont know the exact reason....if someone is sure please confirm thanks...
    really? wow, i'd love to see all levels above mine .. i'm on 224 and really wish i could see rivals from 224 to 250

Post Count
    so im level 96 and im now getting robbed and attacked by level 250s. so when do I get to beat up level 50s.
    Who needs to win, when your in a team as friendly as ours.
    we will of course crush you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My Junior at lvl 153 can now see anything from 60 - 250, but they now all have very similar stats to me. I think some of those campers I robbed earlier are now in for a shock, most probaly find they only got robbed once in a blue moon in the past!

Post Count
    One of my members started a second account, yesterday. He is at level 6 and is reporting that he's seeing rivals up to level 200+.

Post Count
    i wish i was able to see top 250 .. oh well .. find some high level low stat players and beat the heck out of them .. would be fun to see em crying and moaning

Post Count
    havent seen any change yet in my rival list still same meanwhile my friend can rob any one from his rival list l...why its only with some player and others dont have....i really need this want to rob...lol....gree fix it fast....if u have made any change in game....