GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's the Shark Tank again?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Where's the Shark Tank again?

Judging from this past Syndicate Wars and all the great teams out there with various stacked members, what's your take on where it begins now? No need for polls or things of that nature, I just want you opinion on the topic. I encountered a lvl 14 with over 2 mil in defense today so my guess is around the neighborhood of level 2 perhaps. I couldn't even touch him at my level of 55, lol.

Post Count
    Well I've just hit level 244 and I believe I've entered the Shark Tank, the original Shark Tank
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The level 14 with 2mil is strong, but that isn't what makes the shark tank.
    The thing with the shark tank is it's deadly. You encounter very strong players all day. You leave your buildings uncollected for 5 minutes, there robbed. You will be fully attacked every 2 hours. It's a relentless attack and robbery frenzy up there. I believe bill is right and it's about 244/245

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    The thing with the shark tank is it's deadly.
    lol @ deadly .. getting attacked/robbed is deadly? i love getting attacked/robbed .. i'm level 224 .. inviting everyone to attack/rob me .. please do so. i need some action, it is boring if there's nobody to say "hello" in your hood

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Of course it's deadly. Otherwise it'd be called the squirrel tank or something instead of the shark tank

Banned
    Post Count
    Shark tank - 241-250....come join us, people always go missing up here.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Of course it's deadly. Otherwise it'd be called the squirrel tank or something instead of the shark tank
    Here's a list of diseases from the CDC that can be carried by squirrels:

• Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome
    • Hemorrhagic Fever with Renal Syndrome
    • Lassa Fever
    • Leptospirosis
    • Lymphocytic Chorio-meningitis (LCM)
    • Omsk Hemorrhagic Fever
    • Plague
    • Rat-Bite Fever
    • Salmonellosis
    • South American Arenaviruses
    • Tularemia

Yeah. I ain't goin' in there. Squirrel Tank's all yours, bud (mind your nuts).

Post Count
    i wish to be in the sharktank, have always wanted to but gree keeps increasing upper levels .. hope i get to say hello in the sharktank this time .. may be in a couple of months

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    its a very different world from top to bottom, my mini account gets attacked/robbed maybe twice a day when no events are on and wins around 95% of attacks with 975k stats but my main account at 250 with 2.5mil stats gets hit constantly as mentioned above and if any decent building is up for more than 5/10 minutes it gets hit. at this level its very rare that low payout buildings get hit as people at this point can't be bothered with winning $500 for an attack, they would rather shop around for something more worthwhile.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've just got to lvl 242 and have been hit by a couple of lvl 250s so could it be here?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i was told that once you got to level 201 you could see every one up to 250 and they could see you ?
    S.W.A.T
    TOP 1000
    NAME-KNUCKLES
    LEVEL - 140
    ATT - 4.7m
    DEF - 4.9m
    IPH - 3.1m
    ADD ME 551 402 699
    LOOKING FOR A SYNDICATE TO JOIN ??
    SEND A REQUEST 672958191

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    That was before a lot of people started to get higher.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus View Post
    Judging from this past Syndicate Wars and all the great teams out there with various stacked members, what's your take on where it begins now? No need for polls or things of that nature, I just want you opinion on the topic. I encountered a lvl 14 with over 2 mil in defense today so my guess is around the neighborhood of level 2 perhaps. I couldn't even touch him at my level of 55, lol.
    My definition of the shark tank, is a little different then that...Not only is in when the average players stats take a jump higher, but also when the majority of people in your rivals list no longer care about xp gain and will rob you over and over again if you don't collect on time or don't bank. I've been at level 250 for a long time now, but my guess is somewhere around 240 the shark tank would begin.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Excellent input people and thanks you.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1302 View Post
    i was told that once you got to level 201 you could see every one up to 250 and they could see you ?
    The shark tank use to be lvl 225 - 250 but now it's 241-250