Highest guild (in ranks) you can get into playing free? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Highest guild (in ranks) you can get into playing free?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by icekentt View Post
    Top 100 guild destiny dragon riders is recruiting

Requirements lvl 80 plus
    Minimum 2 maxed legends and atleast 3 legends
    Must contribute over 25k per guild war
    Must have all lvl 2 or higher gold makers and must donate no less than 500k a week
    Must have line chat for more info add me on line chat ice.kent must be able to show screen shots
    I am wondering what is maxed legends?
    KA id: 968-539-251 (Primary)
    KA id: 405-613-702 (Secondary)

MQ id: 472-963-749

Post Count

Requirements lvl 80 plus
    Must have all lvl 2 or higher gold makers and must donate no less than 500k a week
    Must have line chat for more info add me on line chat ice.kent must be able to show screen shots
    looks like a Dragon Realms recruitment to me ^^

though the gold requirement would be rather insane....

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Requirements lvl 80 plus

Good luck that recruitment

Post Count

Requirements lvl 80 plus
    This is not a recruitment thread AND you are in the wrong game. If you going to be an idiot, at least do it in the right game
    The Sailing Alpacas

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sousas View Post
    Started playing this game 1 year ago. I'm an active player but I haven't spent a single euro on this game ever, and never will.

Don't want to give GREE the wrong idea - that ppl will happily spend money in an average game with so many bugs.

(disclaimer: I'm not judging ppl choices; ppl can spend their money as they please, but I really don't see why should I do it, sorry)
    Well.. from my perspective you can contribute to the guild in many ways. One way is to be the gem spender. Thats very important to the guild if you are going to be succesful. Another way is to be very very active in all kind of aspects. Not only playing the game 18h a day but also in coordination and communication with other guilds/players. A third way could be to be that überstrong guardian who helps the guild in wars and make most damage on Raid boss etc..

But very few of us likes freeriders. You have to contribute to the guild in the long run. At some day the gem spenders will spend their money on other guilds or on other games if they feel too many players in their guild dont contribute enough.

And finaly as a gem spender myself I think the game is more fun, at lest during wars if you have some firepower. Just sitting there and fire away 2-3 hits in 1h and hoping others will give you the victory... How fun is that?
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alonibb View Post
    But very few of us likes freeriders. You have to contribute to the guild in the long run. At some day the gem spenders will spend their money on other guilds or on other games if they feel too many players in their guild dont contribute enough.

And finaly as a gem spender myself I think the game is more fun, at lest during wars if you have some firepower. Just sitting there and fire away 2-3 hits in 1h and hoping others will give you the victory... How fun is that?
    I definately share the same thoughts with you here.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by voxker View Post
    if you have 8-10m stats and below level 150, you can probably get away with no gems in top 25 guilds

hahahahahaha, fixed

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    hahahahahaha, fixed
    That might not even be the case... Guess it all depends what the guild would expect. Might be 150 with 10-12M

Post Count
    We ranked 60 in the last war and have been T75 in the last 3 wars. We don't require gems or ask our members how to spend. However like mentioned before you do need to be extremely active. We do have heavy gem users and they don't mind if they are with people that are active.

I love the comment about I was once a free player. I'm not sure when I went from I'll never spend a $1 on Gree to doing it and then to I'll never do it again and now to why do I keep paying this company. It's for the people who play it. If it wasn't for my team I would have dropped Gree a long time ago.

Post Count
    Whats the definition of a heavy gem spender? Is it 5 mountians / month, 10 mountains / month, 20 mountains / months?
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Post Count
    We have members that spend a mountain on each Conquest and others that spend nothing. As long as everyone is contributing to the war and GLTQ efforts, then it is ok to ride for free. Top 100 just takes a full and active group. To be in the Top 75, there has to be some gem spenders.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Lurker
    Post Count
    Isn't this a knights and dragons forum my post was a knights and dragons guild destiny dragon riders is a knd guild legends if u play game and don't know what a maxed legend is quit max legend is a lvl 70 4 star armor

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm not looking at a rankings list, but there was a time when Top 25 required about 4.4 million CP on a pretty consistant basis. Quite easy to divide CP "needed" by guild size to determine average CP for each member. That could give you a quick gauge of where you could potentially reach for depending upon the CP you can produce.

Obviously in many guilds there will be some members who do more than is needed and then there will be members who will do less than is "required." Those that excel will need to be placated or they will move on, those that languish will be booted or pushed to do more.

But as a previous poster said, there are other ways to add value to a guild. I, and others, spend a decent amount of time with the "office work" of our guild. Monitoring participation, coordinating with other guilds to complete LTQs, recruiting other members to maintain ranking, etc., etc. Some of this worker bee subset uses gems and others do not. We have come up with a system that everyone understands and is comfortable with and it works for us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    4.4m in CP? There are only possibly two guilds that could ask for that requirement and it's obvious who that would be

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    4.4m in CP? There are only possibly two guilds that could ask for that requirement and it's obvious who that would be
    He means as a total guild score over the weekend, not per person.