Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Fusion war!

Fusion war!

New fusion war coming up! Reward is 25 air boosts. Glad they are doing a fusion war, but I would rather have epic-fusion-epic-fusion then epic-epic-fusion. What about you guys?
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I would rather have epic-epic-epic-epic in an infinite loop.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

I would rather have fusion-fusion-fusion-fusion-fusion-fusion until the next boss collection is over. :P
    After that I don't really care

I would like better communication - like 1 week notice instead of 4 days please. Other than that i could care less.

I'd rather have epic-fusion-epic-fusion-epic-fusion-epic-fusion-epic-fusion...gives us rest.

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    I would rather have epic-epic-epic-epic in an infinite loop.
    Me too. Fusion wars are so boring.

This is one of my favourite wars all they need to do is give extra fusion boosts to every reward
    Level 1xx
    Revival
    Ingame name: Raichu

I wish they would give us a longer breaks between wars.
    Gramps
    LINE - dsgramps

Epics Maxed- Druid's Platemail +, Druid Platemail (regular), Blazeborne Vanguard, Beastmaster's Battlegear , Sandstorm Platemail, and Maelstrom Irons

THIS IS your break. There will be an epic war right after this one happening on the week of December 28

Ummmm yeaaa can we get more than a week off from war wtf? Give us another s hitty ltq or something. This is turning my interest back to crime city, u cant just have a war every week and expect people 2 not get fed up
    Last edited by Stooboot; 12-16-2013 at 07:18 PM.

War is going to be turned out like the arena. It's gonna be a weekly thing because Gree sees the opportunity to monetize on wars. It's real simple economic principles of supply and demand. As long as there are enough people willing to pay for that epic and epic+, there is no reason why Gree should not make guild wars a weekly thing. You get a break from fusion war and from the redemption period of the rewards, other than that get your credit card ready.

I'm all for war every week.

More people in war and getting tired of it will empty out the arena, and I can reap all those sweet, sweet, fusion fodder.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Again war... At least it's only 1 day fusion blitz. Helps a lot during boss collection at least those who have trouble completing armors to unlock plus.
    I'm back!

Agreed its nice to rest from a war hang over lol
    So epic-fusion-epic-fusion-epic-fusion
    Guild: KNIGHTS OF FURYANS (Co-Founder)
    FURYAN GUILD SENT

Interested in joining KNIGHTS OF FURYANS ..Message me via Line or Sadjhir0. and apply.

IGN: FURY KIWI
    Line: carliejane

FURYANS: FEAR NO MAN!!!

[QUOTE=miss carlie;1119398]Agreed its nice to rest from a war hang over lol
    So epic-fusion-epic-fusion-epic-fusion[/QUOTE
    your sig is too big, make it smaller