McGurt: Honesty and Integrity - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: McGurt: Honesty and Integrity

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    Ign please, need to show u some attention.
    What are planning to do, have your avatar beat up his avatar?

Come beat mine up, too.

Sheesh....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Durty Warriors To The End!!!
    PM for queries about my faction/walkthroughs/stuff.

Top 100 - BBR Faction..RECRUITING NOW!!

Building Def - 7/7 MAX -- Output 4/6
    Inf Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Grd Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Air Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 3/6
    Sea Def - 6/7 -- Att 2/6
    Health Reg - 7/7 MAX -- Cas Rate - 4/6
    Guild Inc 1,2,3 - 5/5 MAX -- Guild Inc 4 - 2/5
    Add me on LINE: "zulfiqaar"

Post Count
    Another legend steps down... fully behind the decision. What was once fun is now just a chore... Tapped out and gone to heaven. Good luck bro in all your future endeavours!

Post Count
    It's sad to see legends and household names go into the history books, but even without having played in your tier I fully support your decision.

If any McGurts would like to join a very active and strategic team who plays as a solid team and gets consistent top 250 in WD with most members playing free, check out Navy SEALs 1 & 2. We'd love to have you visit Dude's R&R base and find out just what goes on behind that nano tech thingy when nobody's looking!

We are on groupme, so pm me your groupme info & come chat with us.

Truly won't be the same playing field without McGurt in the lists.

Post Count
    Good team sorry to see you guys go.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    At least some will have a troop in their inventory to remember you all by. Thank you for all you have done for the game. Farewell and wish you well in your future endeavors.

Consistent Contributor commander Don's Avatar
    Post Count
    I spent 12 wars with McGurt... Why?

My time started in china, I had a hunger to improve my stats and gain glory in the process like many of you reading this.. I found myself in these very forums talking to Durt the founder of this amaizing faction securing my spot with mildly amusing 57k attack just before China.

I new from the very first war I was hooked.. adrenaline, fun and most important of all comradeship. McGurt, from day one was an honest fraction built on honour and friendship. During wars 2, 3 and 4... I came home from my stag party in a wheelchair.. got married during the next war and yep you guessed it went on my honeymoon the one after that. I have been through alot with these guys.

What made the faction so truly special was the leadership from our founder and our truly dedicated officers than put so much time and energy into the faction. No one, including myself will ever know what it takes to keep such a well oiled machine running so smoothly.

I myself have sacrificed family time, sleep, money (quite alot) but hey... I can look back, after so many hours of my life spent with the faction head held high with a warm feeling in my tummy and NO regrets what so ever.

I have been so lucky to have met so many amaizing people.. im too worried about leaving someone out so thank you to you all from the bottom of my heart.

So why? I have wondered frequently.. what the hell am I doing while tapping away like a mad man..The answer? Well thats easy...

Im a McGurt and a bloody proud one.
    Last edited by commander Don; 12-16-2013 at 02:11 PM.
    McGurt: 9th in Mexico

7th France - 8th India - 7th Canada - 7th Australia
    15th Poland - 7th Madagascar - 4th Columbia - 7th in Ireland
    6th in China - 20th Egypt - 22nd Greenland - 30th Brazil

Been Riding the pain train since China....

Post Count
    You put a huge amount of work, heart and thought into your post. Its not a surprise since you did the same with your faction. . it elevated the game having such strong honorable competitors fight along side us. Good luck in all your new goals . Bravo and I salute you

Post Count
    Sorry to see another major group doing this but gree have brought it on themselves and it's only going to get worse unless they wake up,good luck guys whatever you decide to do.

Enjoy the real world!

Steve

Banned
    Post Count
    My goodness, sniff, sniff, sniff, I'm a kid and I know this ain't real.
    LOL
    No wonder the country is in a state of disarray.
    The adults are being gamed, while trying to game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Good luck in real life to all the McGurts

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Your time will come. And people keep throwing stones at those that want to crush the cockroaches...

Quote Originally Posted by Su Pa Fu Ka View Post
    Well played Durt well played indeed. If I may I'd like to enlighten the listening audience.
    We (my friends & I) have been hacking away at this game since Greenland. We have learned a few things along the way which that even up to now have kept us hacking. Yes Durt even with Gree's assurance, the 99% solution has not vanished.

So here are the things we've learned
    #1 Always have a legit leader so you'll never lose the faction.
    #2 Don't hack your account until after the start of war. Gree usually runs a scan before war starts to catch and ban hackers. So we always wait until after war starts. This way they will be used to accomplish our goals.

We have consistently ran 5 man factions and had an extra 20-30 jihadist accounts, shareable accounts between us friends might I add.
    While you fools have spent your children's college education to tap away, we've actually made money selling our tactics. Unless Gree finally get the Balllls to do something, we will continue to bring jihad against Gree.
    The question to Gree is, How are you going to stop hackers who are looking to be banned?
    We are not afraid of micky hack and fiddler on the roof. They bring challenge to the table.

Lurker
    Post Count

Good Luck from Sealteam-6

Hi all,

Thanks for being such a classy team!! You guys have kicked some a$$ for many wars now. Congrats on making a great name for yourselves and moving out of your top 10 spot with dignity.

If there are any of your players that are looking to stay in a top 10 spot please send them to Seslteam-6. It would be very much appreciated. We would take them in with great honor and treated with the upmost respect. If anyone is interested and can meet our minimum of 200k WD please PM me here or send me an in game message. My player ID is 956-757-821.

Thanks Octane

FromSealteam-6 To McGurt Happy Holidays and Best of luck to you all

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Do not forget your first seconds as an Emperor. Live your life well sir and enjoy your bank account again
    Yours,
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This was a class Act faction... I know many of them....
    Thanks for playing and interacting with us, both in game and here!
    Commander Boom Boom