meh I can't tell how much I am donating to the guild

The members tab in the guild window used to flash between guild achievements and gold donated for the week. Now, I only see mvp and shields, and not my donations info. Is anyone else tad annoyed by this?

i cant donate anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    The members tab in the guild window used to flash between guild achievements and gold donated for the week. Now, I only see mvp and shields, and not my donations info. Is anyone else tad annoyed by this?
    yep, cant see who is donating

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    I can. It just takes longer for it to switch over to the donation info than it used to be.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

I still see the amount everyone donates it just takes longer. I know this was just said.

ok.. so i need to be patient.... thanks... *grumble grumble*

Well, should it take more than two minutes? I gave it a try between battling on arena & waiting for energy and it doesn't change from the badges :|

just wait till you get 2mill, donate at once for the boost armor... then repeat...

Mine isn't cycling through either. Can we get a fix on this?
    Retired: Heisenberg (Android)
    Maxed Armor: Sky Majesty +, Beastmaster +, Blazeborne+, Moontide+, Kerstman, Arborsteel, Blazeborne, Maelstrom Irons, Tectonic, Bronze Chromatic, Druidic, Sandstorm

Do you guys know how much you have to contribute to get banned? I have been saving for weeks and have a lot, want to make sure I have enough for this EB thing, and im contributing a whole bunch at the end. But I don't want to do too much and get banned....

BTW Doc Sharp, check your spelling at the end of your signature.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Do you guys know how much you have to contribute to get banned? I have been saving for weeks and have a lot, want to make sure I have enough for this EB thing, and im contributing a whole bunch at the end. But I don't want to do too much and get banned....

BTW Doc Sharp, check your spelling at the end of your signature.
    Thanks man! They're definitely a bRother guild and not a bother guild, fixed!

For your question I'm not sure but the rumor is around 20m. Also remember, they don't just ban, they lock your guild. I'd suggest spreading out the contributions if need be. Play it safe for you and BROS.
    Last edited by Doc Sharp; 12-17-2013 at 07:38 AM.
    Retired: Heisenberg (Android)
    Maxed Armor: Sky Majesty +, Beastmaster +, Blazeborne+, Moontide+, Kerstman, Arborsteel, Blazeborne, Maelstrom Irons, Tectonic, Bronze Chromatic, Druidic, Sandstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sharp View Post
    Thanks man! They're definitely a bRother guild and not a bother guild, fixed!

For your question I'm not sure but the rumor is around 20m. Also remember, they don't just ban, they lock your guild. I'd suggest spreading out the contributions if need be. Play it safe for you and BROS.
    Your welcome

Ah. I don't think i will have even close to 20 million lol. Right now I have 4 million, and all my TFs are level 2. Thanks.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)