Future of Kingdom Age - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Future of Kingdom Age

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubs View Post
    How to reply to all that..... Ranting..:-). Why do we like this game? We like it because those of us who are competitive like being at the top, we like talking to people around the world in chat apps and like working and accomplishing something as a team...
    Solution if you don't like the game anymore stop playing, keep on chatting with your buddies anyway if that's what pulls your chain or do something constructive by telling Gree how we can partner together to make a better game .....if Gree doesn't listen and the game ends so be it. We had fun whilst it lasted, I don't begrudge the time or money I have spent because that was my adult choice and nothing lives forever........
    Tubs The Crusaders
    Well said.
    That is the one thing I never understood. Certain people all they do is complain about the game. If you have that much of an issue with the game then just quit

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Well said.
    That is the one thing I never understood. Certain people all they do is complain about the game. If you have that much of an issue with the game then just quit
    Maybe the next new building should be a Laundromat. That way, everyone will have a place to wash out their crying towels.....

Post Count
    Hey at least they haven't brought back the building quests yet.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How to reply to all that..... Ranting..:-). Why do we like this game? We like it because those of us who are competitive like being at the top, we like talking to people around the world in chat apps and like working and accomplishing something as a team...
    Solution if you don't like the game anymore stop playing, keep on chatting with your buddies anyway if that's what pulls your chain or do something constructive by telling Gree how we can partner together to make a better game .....if Gree doesn't listen and the game ends so be it. We had fun whilst it lasted, I don't begrudge the time or money I have spent because that was my adult choice and nothing lives forever........
    Tubs The Crusaders
    One of the best quotes I have seen so far.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Tubs The Crusaders
    Your comment about competitiveness makes no sense when talking about a game where the "winner" is the person who spent the most. What exactly is competitive about emptying your wallet. This game is an addiction, no difference than those with a drug or gambling problem. There is nothing competitive about it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsucker View Post
    Your comment about competitiveness makes no sense when talking about a game where the "winner" is the person who spent the most. What exactly is competitive about emptying your wallet. This game is an addiction, no difference than those with a drug or gambling problem. There is nothing competitive about it.
    It was a real competitive game the first months. But then the move started towards money spending and the game started killing itself. Every gree game based on this model is heading towards its death. Therefore they keep making games on the same engine to renew blabla and do copy well known games such as coc as they are not able to be creative thelselves apparently.

Post Count
    BACK TO THE FUTURE (Marty) , if the game gets too expensive for some you can always do the same as me and delete the game and keep the chats.
    I have found a NEW BETTER Alternative to this glitchy errored money sucking continous tapping game, If i had of known these games existed i would have moved years ago, just think "Perfect" world, streamline no glitch, no lag, no errors, just plain sailing gaming ...how Gree should look at these....my gawd, the expierience is something to be hold !
    so where ever this Gree game leads you(Destitute and bankrupt)have fun with glitchy errors and no getting what you have won.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ratma, will we celebrate your 1.000 post here?
    Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +23% causality reduction
    +23% health regeneration
    +38 guild member
    +15% energy regen

Spi

my id 494-341-102

our guild : 128-761-840

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spi View Post
    Ratma, will we celebrate your 1.000 post here?
    Only 3 more to go!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Word.... Let's see if Gree bans him before 1.000...:-)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Word.... Let's see if Gree bans him before 1.000...:-)
    Nope, he hit 1000 before they banned him.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Rastlin did not however......so close, over 950

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do you call KA a game? Have a look what real developers make on all platforms and you will see that this a just a sorry excuse to get more money out of your pockets.

Just tapping things is something you could teach a monkey, but at least he won't be that stupid to spend is real money.

Join the GREEDIGNADIOS, all founders all called on GroupMe, if Gree doesn't change it back to a real game as it was with Funzio...then the players will pull out the plug.

You're invited to my new group 'War boycot 31/Jan - 03/Feb' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/6535558/
    Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +23% causality reduction
    +23% health regeneration
    +38 guild member
    +15% energy regen

Spi

my id 494-341-102

our guild : 128-761-840

Post Count
    I'll happily make you a suicide vest and point you in the direction of the GREE head office. I'd be free of my addiction to this game and wouldn't have to listen to your sanctimonious moaning any more. Perfect.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So all of that flowered up drivel to say you hope Gree listens to someone and we will see what happens.

What will happen will just happen.

Martyr is hardly an expression that could be used for someone banned here. You are taking this way too seriously and that's not real healthy.

They will create another account like everyone else does. LOL

If you have never been banned, you have not really been in the mosh pit at all.

Don't stress over that TE, it's not worth it. It will all work out OK in the end for them.