Future of Kingdom Age - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Future of Kingdom Age

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
    Yeah, but the dead horse comes with +12% beast attack. How can I resist?
    That was funny

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyImp View Post
    Well looks like we have a new map, so the game will be continuing on. What new wonders or horrors will we face in 2014?
    A new map means killing monsters for experience, you would only ever think of doing that if you were level 200.

Plus we have monster slaying quests every other day so why do we need that? Not to mention the mastery prize is probably a 45/76 unit which is beyond worthless.

Post Count
    find another game....
    a cheaper game
    with better graphics

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Without a Paddle? View Post
    A new map means killing monsters for experience, you would only ever think of doing that if you were level 200.

Plus we have monster slaying quests every other day so why do we need that? Not to mention the mastery prize is probably a 45/76 unit which is beyond worthless.
    You do know he was talking about a new guild war map, right?
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    got me all excited there was a new map; what else do older lvl 200s have to look forward to ?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I still like the game though its frustrating how much depends on money rather than skill, time, or team work.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BC MAULER View Post
    I still like the game though its frustrating how much depends on money rather than skill, time, or team work.
    You can avoid money if you use teamwork on certain events

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Which new map ?
    The last new maps i remember are several month old.
    The Red Baron TRB

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    Which new map ?
    The last new maps i remember are several month old.
    They are talking about the map for wars...

Lurker
    Post Count

Recent Raid Boss Event

I am new to this forum but not KA, I am a gem spender, this is what I enjoy and feel my money is more enjoyed here than a $50 night at the movies etc....

This recent Raid Boss event has me discouraged from future spending with GREE! Yes I am happy for my teammates that just got a 100k unit for hitting a button, but this does not make the 4-5 days I might spend grinding an ltq and Gltq seem worth what it takes! GREE has been going the wrong direction for some time and I feel this is the few nails that it takes to seal the coffin. Very sad as I enjoy this game, but will not continue to financially support an institution that is constantly grasping for straws to make more money and making such I'll advised decisions on how to go about it

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Surtain View Post
    I am new to this forum but not KA, I am a gem spender, this is what I enjoy and feel my money is more enjoyed here than a $50 night at the movies etc....

This recent Raid Boss event has me discouraged from future spending with GREE! Yes I am happy for my teammates that just got a 100k unit for hitting a button, but this does not make the 4-5 days I might spend grinding an ltq and Gltq seem worth what it takes! GREE has been going the wrong direction for some time and I feel this is the few nails that it takes to seal the coffin. Very sad as I enjoy this game, but will not continue to financially support an institution that is constantly grasping for straws to make more money and making such I'll advised decisions on how to go about it
    I feel ya brother! Sucks spending money and get crap, when others end up getting a great unit by chance...

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The probabilty to get the good units should depend on the participation. This would be fair.

I wonder why GREE does not do it, not to be fair, but better chance for 100k units will lead to spend more gems for refill for those who want to be the best with unlimited money rsources.

That the GREE buisiness model.
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    The future......this is how I see it

The game will continue on it's current path.......

NOTHING....will change

WHY.....because all of you whining cry babies can't do what needs to be done......whatever.....stay here and cry or do something about it.

I don't care what you think of me.....I speak the truth....and for those of you who have been there know I speak the truth.....this is a ME..ME...ME ....look at ME...game ....ugggghhh !!!

Rant DONE!!

KA: 630-568-270

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    The future......this is how I see it

The game will continue on it's current path.......

NOTHING....will change

WHY.....because all of you whining cry babies can't do what needs to be done......whatever.....stay here and cry or do something about it.

I don't care what you think of me.....I speak the truth....and for those of you who have been there know I speak the truth.....this is a ME..ME...ME ....look at ME...game ....ugggghhh !!!

Rant DONE!!
    Truth!!! +1

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How to reply to all that..... Ranting..:-). Why do we like this game? We like it because those of us who are competitive like being at the top, we like talking to people around the world in chat apps and like working and accomplishing something as a team...
    Solution if you don't like the game anymore stop playing, keep on chatting with your buddies anyway if that's what pulls your chain or do something constructive by telling Gree how we can partner together to make a better game .....if Gree doesn't listen and the game ends so be it. We had fun whilst it lasted, I don't begrudge the time or money I have spent because that was my adult choice and nothing lives forever........
    Tubs The Crusaders