Future of Kingdom Age - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Future of Kingdom Age

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    50 million? haha I saw someone with 90+ million yesterday! FCK! From that moment I told myself no more gems. LMFAO. Some rich guy can now join the game and spend 100k+ gems on scratch its and be 20+ million in no time. There is probably some level 5 at 5+ million stats. Join FUN/RK for 2-3 wars and get all the boost and be 40+ million at level 40-50. I dont understand why they felt the scratch it prizes should be 500k? That's 3 times better than winning 56 streak unit which IMO is the hardest thing to accomplish in the game. Takes a ton of dedication, strategy and time. Damn scratch its are pure luck. Just throw money at it and hope for 500k unit. Stupid.
    I can confirm those people do exist... Scratchers for the win. We are back at the middle ages where money was power.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
    I can confirm those people do exist... Scratchers for the win. We are back at the middle ages where money was power.
    In that case i USED to have POWER, but as the wind blows it diminishes the amount until i feel the need NOT TO SPEND anymore as this game has gone with the Fruits of labour .....Pear Shaped !, i dont mind paying for something if it works or if the Support are helpful...but there are X in these boxes and not Tick....sad but most will follow the same..and Gree will hope that Noobies will take over...providing that they dont join these forums first !
    Little dabble..little cash...more dabble ...more cash....more cash ..more glitches...more cash...more glitches crashes..sorry you should have got that unit ..here is a lessor stat unit ...oops we stuffed up again please give us more cash....ohh here 50 gems for that stuff up..............No More Cash....GAME OVER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    StarFire has now pass the 100m attack mark, insane!

There are some around in the KA world now that feel they spent a few gems for nothing

And next event will be a lot harder for everyone of course. Gree style to keep up with their bright plans

137-831-990

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    How is that any different than how it was just before the first war? Most of us were under 100k, the big dogs were 2-500k and Thorodin was over 1m. 10x the average, now many of us around 10m and the big dogs are pushing 100m, still 10x. Just some extra zeros
    Perhaps that's the point Dog Pissa. Spend a ton of money to improve stats relative to others but it all remains the same.

In fact it could be worse. Spend and go backwards. There is no actual improvement, it's an illusion.

Depending on what they do with the rivals list and the percentage difference between rivals. Something like 30% less and you can still defeat them. So if I am 10M attack, you will need to be 14M or better otherwise you have wasted your time and money. Then there is the guy next to me who is 11M and will knock you over, or the one next to him who is 12M.

It's coming!

And forget about strength for your level. That will be irrelevant soon.

Stats are just an illusion.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speak Easy View Post
    Perhaps that's the point Dog Pissa. Spend a ton of money to improve stats relative to others but it all remains the same.

In fact it could be worse. Spend and go backwards. There is no actual improvement, it's an illusion.

Depending on what they do with the rivals list and the percentage difference between rivals. Something like 30% less and you can still defeat them. So if I am 10M attack, you will need to be 14M or better otherwise you have wasted your time and money. Then there is the guy next to me who is 11M and will knock you over, or the one next to him who is 12M.

It's coming!

And forget about strength for your level. That will be irrelevant soon.

Stats are just an illusion.
    True, i used to always raid players 4-6 Mill more than me...cause i could , i didnt have to take down their Boosts just raid get the gold and go, i aint greedy on most Kingdoms , didint want the tap backs just enough to let players know to collect on time, I am so glad i dont play anymore !
    Too much Time ...Too much money....now i just lurk around here looking watching laughing at all the errors, glitches, and stuff ups, my life is better now.
    so Starfire is 100 Mill to the masses of avg 20? WHY ? at what cost ?
    Hypothetical : IF (Big Word) this game keeps going which i highly doubt, you could leave for a year and catch up with in weeks , going on current stat increases, and cost me virtually zero dollars, and Starfire would have spent $$thousands.
    Such is LIFE

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    True, i used to always raid players 4-6 Mill more than me...cause i could , i didnt have to take down their Boosts just raid get the gold and go, i aint greedy on most Kingdoms , didint want the tap backs just enough to let players know to collect on time, I am so glad i dont play anymore !
    Too much Time ...Too much money....now i just lurk around here looking watching laughing at all the errors, glitches, and stuff ups, my life is better now.
    so Starfire is 100 Mill to the masses of avg 20? WHY ? at what cost ?
    Hypothetical : IF (Big Word) this game keeps going which i highly doubt, you could leave for a year and catch up with in weeks , going on current stat increases, and cost me virtually zero dollars, and Starfire would have spent $$thousands.
    Such is LIFE
    Imagine what Thorrodin spent to get that 1 mill stats.. We are talking about a yatch(which is sunk now)

137-831-990

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This game is clearly bleeding out. Each and every war more and more people retire, long standing gemmers, running from a developer that has clearly stopped caring. Missing a reward? They don't care! Those little "glitches" that at least made certain things bare able, well don't worry they fixed those and then made the gem requirement even higher. Amazing....

Someone told me Gree is giving into the demand of the fleeting public...well I say...too little, too late GreeDY

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryikk View Post
    This game is clearly bleeding out. Each and every war more and more people retire, long standing gemmers, running from a developer that has clearly stopped caring.
    Quite clearly the case, I average the same CP points in my last few wars since they roll out the individual rewards. Instead of being at roughly the same position each war, I find myself being placed higher in the more recent wars. A hard truth that more and more are dropping out from the rat race.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    wonder how much starfire spent on scratch cards...
    Hi guys

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is my lowest war by far in 8 months. This trend will continue because I value my money and time more than GREE does.

and it continues

Well looks like we have a new map, so the game will be continuing on. What new wonders or horrors will we face in 2014?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyImp View Post
    Well looks like we have a new map, so the game will be continuing on. What new wonders or horrors will we face in 2014?
    Don't quite get the purpose of a new map.

Thinking better it has no purpose at all.

GREE could just post an image of Asia, taken from Wikipedia, and call Mongolia "The Golden Horde quest" or whatever crazy name they choose for.
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770

Banned
    Post Count
    Of course the game is not ending. GREE knows everyone hear just complains but won't do anything about it.. Good for GREE, we don't deserve any better from them when we don't care enough ourselves to do anything about it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Of course the game is not ending. GREE knows everyone hear just complains but won't do anything about it.. Good for GREE, we don't deserve any better from them when we don't care enough ourselves to do anything about it.
    The curse of the human condition is that we have the awareness that we are not what we want to be but lack the ability to change into that we believe we should. Bug nor beast ponder the failure of being what they are. That is the sole domain of fallen man.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    it will be a sad day from a friends point within this game when it gets shut down, and at the end of this what do you have to show for ALL the money spent ?? a dead horse!
    Yeah, but the dead horse comes with +12% beast attack. How can I resist?
    KA: Standy