A question for SAS - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A question for SAS

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    Fair enough I can acknowledge that. Thanks for your input and Happy Holidays sister morphine!
    You too
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I'd like to see you address me on any single point I made in my thread. Any point. Come at me.

You making this claim is much equivalent to me saying your post doesn't mean Sh1t because Alabama lost to Auburn in football. If you can't see the substance in this claim, there isn't any point in me talking to you in the first place because you're too daft to understand from the get-go.

If you want to attack me at least attack me on a point of substance in my thread. Your ad hominems are going nowhere.

I was happy for Auburn. It was a great 100 yard kick return.

I have nothing to "come at you with bro" as your rants are pretty much worthless anger issues. Besides You don't justify me having to explain why your post was so lame.
    Did they reject you or something? Whats the deal with the hate?

SAS have proven themselves more than once and you had it straight from TMI's that 30m ip is not worth the cost for a few more stats.

Roll Tide Roll
    Last edited by Touch Down; 12-16-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have read through your thread Gucci and I literally feel stupider for having done so. What a waste of 5 minutes that I will never get back.
    Last edited by JD 13; 12-16-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Swerve,

I read all of this BS trolling to say this, RTR!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Anyone got an idea how come I cant post a thread it wont allow me to do so. How would I go about being able to do so.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by usmc.elite View Post
    Anyone got an idea how come I cant post a thread it wont allow me to do so. How would I go about being able to do so.
    You need 20 post to be able to start your own.

Banned
    Post Count
    Straight lmao at the fact you take "Top 400" literally.

I'll say it a third time: Fight Club is a top 400 syn, because they are WITHIN the top 400 spots.

I intentionally kept my rank ambiguous BECAUSE THATS NOT THE POINT. So while I got a Top 400 prize this war, I also got a Top 250 prize, A Top 150 prize, how does this not make sense still?

The fact of the matter is if I'm getting a Top 50 prize I STILL landed in the top 400 does that make sense?

Because you seem too daft to understand let me put it this way: There are 400 syndicates receiving a Top 400 prize.

So yeah I am a "free player" yet I made damn sure my vault got me the influence blade during the raid boss.

Which by the way, even if I was a free player would my statement have any less substance? According to you, YES. You pig.

Yup I just weaseled that out of you too. The cold harded fact is I know players who have spent thousands less than you or me yet they still know more about this game than both of us combined. Because here on Crime City Forums, money equates to skill. Fortunately, I have both.
    Literally the dumbest thing I've read all week, which is saying a lot because I've seen the rest of your posts from this week too.

Newsflash: if you're in a Top 50, your stats are still garbage. You've refuted absolutely nothing (e.g. you "have rivals in FC" , your stats are better than Grimmy's 15mil+ despite being a free player, etc), and all you really have done is make yourself look like a huge idiot. You're hardly rolling in cash playing in a top 50 either. I already know who you are, and I'm already well-aware of your means. Not even going to address your point that your "top 400" is actually a "top 50" because it's so asinine it hardly merits a mention.

The fact your only attack on my credibility is that "You're a top 400 free player"

Makes you the biggest joke on this forum.

REGARDLESS the fact that it's untrue. The very PREMISE of you even saying that makes you below me and I spit on you.
    I don't need to attack your credibility, you've already done a better job than I ever could doing so on your own.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    30m ip is not worth the cost for a few more stats.
    Loved when the Indians used this excuse for why they weren't first...loving it now that the cheats have to use it, too.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Such hostility

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I got 20 and still cant get a damn thread to show up. Grees amazing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by usmc.elite View Post
    Such hostility
    Welcome to the forum lol

Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Loved when the Indians used this excuse for why they weren't first...loving it now that the cheats have to use it, too.
    lol to that comment. I should have been more clear.

60+ mil for the CHANCE (how great/slim a chance is opinion that noone may agree on) of getting top1 prize,
    versus
    30 mil ip for GUARANTEED top2 prize.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    With that kind of attitude you'll never be first. Take a risk, bro.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The game can either about trying. Or about just tap tapping. I prefer to challenge myself and achieve than just accept second best

Banned
    Post Count
    Sure....achieve away both you two. Nothing stopping you both, it really is easy to second guess how someone else should spend their money isn't it?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    How someone else spends their money is their personal choice, and all the best to them