A question for SAS - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A question for SAS

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    You are an even bigger joke than the Mollies to the rest of the general player population.
    Pfft. As if the Mollies are a joke in this game. Nice trolling attempt, but you fail.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    If you have over 10 syndicates, why can't you still win?

I'm serious.

Fight Club has "retired" from the game and they're still beating you

I have 0 affiliation with any of these top syns but as a player who has seen SAS talk themselves up plenty I actually would like to see some delivery.

Otherwise stop posting on these forums, posers, simple as that. You are an even bigger joke than the Mollies to the rest of the general player population.

Every single war day in and day out all I see are excuses for why your syn is Second best.

Excuses and nothing more. As a player who has more fight club rivals who I hate vs SAS players, at least they are humble. At least they Win.

first FC has not retired, they said after this battle they would be dis-banning, they will go to using a little gold as possible. so shut your mouth and get ur facts straight
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Post Count
    If you have over 10 syndicates, why can't you still win?

I'm serious.
    Here is my analysis and an honest answer.

This answer is not some kind of official SAS answer, just what I think.

If SAS were to go for Top1, it would be a 60+ mil ip war.

Top2 has traditionally been around 30 mil ip.

I think that the stats gain for top1 prize, has not been worth it to SAS to have to go up another 30+ mil. That's a lot of gold = a lot of real money.

That's my guess. I think it is because the stats gain per gold used is not worth the gold use from Top2 to Top1.

I'm not sure if you were leader of a synd, you would ask your members to put up that kind of money for the small incremental gain in stats.

I personally think that it has been wise of SAS to not go for Top1, considering it would be asking it's members for a lot more gold for a relatively smaller amount of stats gain, when compared to Top2.

I hope this has answered your question.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Here is my analysis and an honest answer.

This answer is not some kind of official SAS answer, just what I think.

If SAS were to go for Top1, it would be a 60+ mil ip war.

Top2 has traditionally been around 30 mil ip.

I think that the stats gain for top1 prize, has not been worth it to SAS to have to go up another 30+ mil. That's a lot of gold = a lot of real money.

That's my guess. I think it is because the stats gain per gold used is not worth the gold use from Top2 to Top1.

I'm not sure if you were leader of a synd, you would ask your members to put up that kind of money for the small incremental gain in stats.

I personally think that it has been wise of SAS to not go for Top1, considering it would be asking it's members for a lot more gold for a relatively smaller amount of stats gain, when compared to Top2.

I hope this has answered your question.
    That's pretty close to how things were in my SAS days. FC had the biggest spenders then (and probably still does now, for the most part), and could easily match any increase in SAS spending, so like you say it'd be asking members to burn cash for no purpose, except pushing FC into doing the same.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Straight lmao at the fact you take "Top 400" literally.

I'll say it a third time: Fight Club is a top 400 syn, because they are WITHIN the top 400 spots.

I intentionally kept my rank ambiguous BECAUSE THATS NOT THE POINT. So while I got a Top 400 prize this war, I also got a Top 250 prize, A Top 150 prize, how does this not make sense still?

The fact of the matter is if I'm getting a Top 50 prize I STILL landed in the top 400 does that make sense?

Because you seem too daft to understand let me put it this way: There are 400 syndicates receiving a Top 400 prize.

So yeah I am a "free player" yet I made damn sure my vault got me the influence blade during the raid boss.

Which by the way, even if I was a free player would my statement have any less substance? According to you, YES. You pig.

Yup I just weaseled that out of you too. The cold harded fact is I know players who have spent thousands less than you or me yet they still know more about this game than both of us combined. Because here on Crime City Forums, money equates to skill. Fortunately, I have both.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 12-16-2013 at 12:59 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The fact your only attack on my credibility is that "You're a top 400 free player"

Makes you the biggest joke on this forum.

REGARDLESS the fact that it's untrue. The very PREMISE of you even saying that makes you below me and I spit on you.
    proud owner of toy box

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Straight lmao at the fact you take "Top 400" literally.

I'll say it a third time: Fight Club is a top 400 syn, because they are WITHIN the top 400 spots.

I intentionally kept my rank ambiguous BECAUSE THATS NOT THE POINT. So while I got a Top 400 prize this war, I also got a Top 250 prize, A Top 150 prize, how does this not make sense still?

The fact of the matter is if I'm getting a Top 50 prize I STILL landed in the top 400 does that make sense?
    Lmao at this rubbish. Saying FC is a top 400 team is trying to put them on some equivalence with whoever came in 400th when everybody knows there is no comparison. Yes, FC got the "top 400" prize, but did the 400th team get the 1st place prize? No. Weasel words, QED.

If you play in a top 50 syndicate why be embarrassed to say so?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post

If you play in a top 50 syndicate why be embarrassed to say so?

Are you selectively reading PARTS of my post?

There is no "putting equivalence" here. THe fact that you even bring that up alarms me. I'm arguing that its IRRELEVANT my rank yet you still try to mosy it out of me.

You find this "embarrassment" to not mention my Top 50 syn? Are you kidding me? has this game really taken away ALL of your common sense facilities?

I literally don't know how to say this any other way because I've reworded this four times in this thread already: I'm speaking independently of rank. I could have used "Top 250" as an ambiguous rank Or Top 150, Or Top 500 for that matter. THE PRINCIPLE IS THE SAME. I'd like to know why SAS is all over the forums talking trash yet they still lose. Thats the point, you are intentionally trying to ignore.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 12-16-2013 at 01:12 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Are you selectively reading PARTS of my post?

There is no "putting equivalence" here. THe fact that you even bring that up alarms me. I'm arguing that its IRRELEVANT my rank yet you still try to mosy it out of me,
    I could care less what your rank is. All I'm saying is stating FC is a top 400 team is garbage. Why not top 1000, or top 4000?

The rank of any team is judged by the best prize they got that the ones below did not receive; certainly not by however many there are in the competition as a whole.

In this war I finished top 1500. By your argument FC is also top 1500 so there's no difference between us. Absurd! I'd be laughed off the forum if I claimed that.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I literally don't know how to say this any other way because I've reworded this four times in this thread already: I'm speaking independently of rank. I could have used "Top 250" as an ambiguous rank Or Top 150, Or Top 500 for that matter. THE PRINCIPLE IS THE SAME. I'd like to know why SAS is all over the forums talking trash yet they still lose. Thats the point, you are intentionally trying to ignore.
    There's a handful of SAS members talking trash here, and none of them (with the exception of Monte, who seems to have been banned) are original members of the syndicate. I don't take them seriously at all. Nor should you.... just laugh at it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    There's a handful of SAS members talking trash here, and none of them (with the exception of Monte, who seems to have been banned) are original members of the syndicate. I don't take them seriously at all. Nor should you.... just laugh at it.

Fair enough I can acknowledge that. Thanks for your input and Happy Holidays sister morphine!
    proud owner of toy box

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Is monte banned again? I thought he was back now..
    Grimmy got banned. I heard it was because gree caught him cheating.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post

I'm the one guy who liked monte.

I found it hilarious how he screwed his teammates by going H.A.M with gold last war. He just straight Rambo'd the fuk out of it.

Happy holidays Pedro
    proud owner of toy box

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I've not seen him posting since he got banned. Just guessing, lol

I like Monte too. At least his trolling was funny

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I am monte.