A question for SAS - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A question for SAS

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    How someone else spends their money is their personal choice, and all the best to them
    I think we just discovered Gree's new advertising slogan.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    The game can either about trying. Or about just tap tapping. I prefer to challenge myself and achieve than just accept second best
    We all know, in this forum, how you feel. That is why FC is quitting/retiring (or whatever word you prefer to use). It's too bad that because of that attitude (which you're allowed to have) you're effecting so many other great players in FC.

Also your statement has so much fail in it; a false dichotomy and a lack of perspective.

IMHO
    Last edited by TMI; 12-16-2013 at 07:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    We all know, in this forum, how you feel. That is why FC is quitting/retiring (or whatever word you prefer to use). It's too bad that because of that attitude (which you're allowed to have) you're effecting so many other great players in FC.

Also your statement has so much fail in it; a false dichotomy and a lack of perspective.

IMHO
    Completely agree. That type of either/ or thinking doesn't justify hanging their members out to dry. On top of that, they demeaned, in a disgusting way, one of their top players for not having such narrow-minded thinking. To think in such black & white terms (either it's first or I quit) shows a lot about FC. It also confirms to me that the losses to SAS made that team buckle. They completely threw in the towel afterwards. I could understand if some members wanted to quit, but to include the whole team?

Happy trails. At least we weren't exposed to an FC thread patting themselves on the back for the 14th time in a row! Ok, your reign on the top was short like leprechauns. Now leave

As a founding member of SAS, perhaps this will enlighten you a bit how things operate in SAS

there exists well over 10 distinct SAS syndicates ...SAS 1-10 are the most visible... But for example there is SAS 13, SAS 69 and so on....

Each syndicate is empowered to chose their goal in the pending war... This is decided by majority vote after a cost/benefit analysis.... Namely what will need to be spent to reach the goal.

Next we break it down to what individual players would need to spend ( we request each player commit to an equal share for the target goal ) ....

Individual players then decide if they can commit to the goal... If not, an opportunity is given to them to move to another unit of SAS that fits their individual goals ( we also have temporary retirement syndicates for those that need a break )
    I am an SAS OG...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
    Completely agree. That type of either/ or thinking doesn't justify hanging their members out to dry. On top of that, they demeaned, in a disgusting way, one of their top players for not having such narrow-minded thinking. To think in such black & white terms (either it's first or I quit) shows a lot about FC. It also confirms to me that the losses to SAS made that team buckle. They completely threw in the towel afterwards. I could understand if some members wanted to quit, but to include the whole team?

Happy trails. At least we weren't exposed to an FC thread patting themselves on the back for the 14th time in a row! Ok, your reign on the top was short like leprechauns. Now leave
    Dang, he just up and kicked you out without cab fare, eh? Must have been traumatic.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Pfft. As if the Mollies are a joke in this game. Nice trolling attempt, but you fail.
    I heard the Molly Maguires make peeps

sitting down.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The counselor View Post
    As a founding member of SAS, perhaps this will enlighten you a bit how things operate in SAS

there exists well over 10 distinct SAS syndicates ...SAS 1-10 are the most visible... But for example there is SAS 13, SAS 69 and so on....

Each syndicate is empowered to chose their goal in the pending war... This is decided by majority vote after a cost/benefit analysis.... Namely what will need to be spent to reach the goal.

Next we break it down to what individual players would need to spend ( we request each player commit to an equal share for the target goal ) ....

Individual players then decide if they can commit to the goal... If not, an opportunity is given to them to move to another unit of SAS that fits their individual goals ( we also have temporary retirement syndicates for those that need a break )
    Sounds like a solid family with good systems to me.

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So what's wrong about expressing a personal opinion, or is that a privilege your reserve just for yourself.?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The counselor View Post

cost analysis i understand, but you've failed a big time in the benefit analysis lol .. just saying

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Loved when the Indians used this excuse for why they weren't first...loving it now that the cheats have to use it, too.
    You know why? Because it's those same cheats that left Indian nation now in SAS as well, And it's just an easy out rather than admitting they just aren't good enough.

What's wrong with People saying if your not number 1 I'm out? People want to win. Some people are born winners and being 2nd best isn't in there nature. Second place is the first loser, and some people just don't lose.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Second place is the first loser, and some people just don't lose.
    That's pretty much the Molly Maguire motto.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    cost analysis i understand, but you've failed a big time in the benefit analysis lol .. just saying
    I can still rob tam, benefit to a lower cost

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    You know why? Because it's those same cheats that left Indian nation now in SAS as well, And it's just an easy out rather than admitting they just aren't good enough.

What's wrong with People saying if your not number 1 I'm out? People want to win. Some people are born winners and being 2nd best isn't in there nature. Second place is the first loser, and some people just don't lose.
    Nothing is wrong with saying if you can't be #1 then you're out if you're competing in a one on one competition. However when you have 59 other players counting on you, that type of a false dichotomy is the antithesis to meeting the needs of your partners who are more grounded in the team concept. This is why many in FC weren't/aren't happy with their boards black & white thinking. It is also shameful to admonish a player for not blindly following this defeatist attitude/attribute. It's as simple as that & it happens all of the time. A persons true character is exposed in defeat as well as excessive winning, which exploits the persons sense of entitlement.

So they're done. Put a fork in them & move on. Unless, of course, their egos need more stroking even though they announced their retirement a month ago.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post

So they're done. Put a fork in them & move on. Unless, of course, their egos need more stroking even though they announced their retirement a month ago.
    Never underestimate the power of vanity.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Never underestimate the power of vanity.
    Well I can't argue that point!