Correct, I was in TL1 ^o^

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Xessy View Post
    Correct, I was in TL1 ^o^
    so what was your in-game name?
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GangstaMan View Post
    Mollys Voice....Its not photo shopped, but you should of photo shopped ur picture. Stop doing the roids ur B*tch Tits are showing.
    Correct, & not only does he have a nasty case of gynecomastia, but he has a terrible time accepting the truth. FC worked in cahoots to throw that fight. It's almost akin to them asking SAS to let them win their final swan song, i.e., (let's make a deal). The pic is real, the offer from FC is real.

Open your eyes,..people.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
    Correct, & not only does he have a nasty case of gynecomastia, but he has a terrible time accepting the truth. FC worked in cahoots to throw that fight. It's almost akin to them asking SAS to let them win their final swan song, i.e., (let's make a deal). The pic is real, the offer from FC is real.

Open your eyes,..people.
    The only one in denial here is you. Brody, I work this body hard. Some have compared me to a Greek God and most assume I am a pro lifter. Do you honestly think that your misguided opinions have any affect on me? Get to the gym and do a squat, then maybe you can speak with the big boys.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Typically I would entertain the thought I am in denial & self- evaluate; however, when I look at your picture there is no doubt that you have a severe case of gynecomastia. Sorry :-(

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've never seen a Greek God with boobs Molly

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And if anyone really thinks FC would blow the win streak to 50 for TL2 is just plain delusional

Post Count
    Ok let me clear up any confusion here.

The photo is real, i can promise you that.

Bottom line is complacency set in, the opposition was full of so many low level accounts we weren't scoring good points off them and thought we'd scored enough to win the battle. Got caught slacking because we weren't watching the scores towards the end of the battle.

Well done TL2 whoever you are, you played it well and if we'd been on the ball we would of smashed you but we weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    lol, i find it very interesting to see that FC is just getting slapped around by multiple teams now.
    As for this statement, you're delusional if you think FC is getting slapped around by multiple teams.

The only team who has a chance of slapping us around is SAS and we haven't heard anything from them this weekend because we beat them in the first battle of the weekend.

Obviously they wouldn't come on here and shout about losing to us and to be honest we really couldn't be bothered either.

Anyway that should be the end of this discussion.

Well done TL2 but as for the title of this thread you've got a long way to go before you're the new champions, you've got to get past Team Lupo first lol
    Last edited by The Billionaire; 12-15-2013 at 06:20 PM.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post

Bottom line is complacency set in, the opposition was full of so many low level accounts we weren't scoring good points off them and thought we'd scored enough to win the battle. Got caught slacking because we weren't watching the scores towards the end of the battle.

Well done TL2 whoever you are, you played it well and if we'd been on the ball we would of smashed you but we weren't.

As for this statement, you're delusional if you think FC is getting slapped around by multiple teams.

The only team who has a chance of slapping us around is SAS and we haven't heard anything from them this weekend because we beat them in the first battle of the weekend.

Obviously they wouldn't come on here and shout about losing to us and to be honest we really couldn't be bothered either.

Well done TL2 but as for the title of this thread you've got a long way to go before you're the new champions, you've got to get past Team Lupo first lol
    Finally this discussion is put to rest!

Oh, yeah, one last thing. Where's the rebuttal stating FC didn't ask SAS to let you guys win "one last time?"
    Billionaire...Billionaire...this is your conscience calling.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thank you Billionaire for coming up and clarifying it to everyone who thought it was fake!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    I'm sorry everyone.

Whether you want to believe it or not, it doesn't change the fact

This is 110% real. I know that for a fact.
    Lisa: Seeeeee I told you Mr. Burns has changed, seeeee

Marge: Lisa, it's not good to gloat, right Homer?

Homer: Ya, ya (while reading the papers, not really paying attention)

Marge (to Lisa): Seeeeeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count

The Billionaire setting it straight once again. Always an honest answer.

Well done to TL2 for catching FC off guard.
    It makes me feel a lot better a team like FC got caught off guard like this..... Ive got the same t-shirt.
    Never under-estimate a weaker opponent.

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Billionaire , Thx bro..... We didn't start this thread nor are we gloating , you guys had an Achilles heel (low level) and us as a secondary team we obviously have many minis ... We had to try and by luck we got you on very last second.... Everyone knows that FC is a tank.... David and Goliath pal....
    Last edited by Rexantexan; 12-15-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    The Billionaire setting it straight once again. Always an honest answer.

Well done to TL2 for catching FC off guard.
    It makes me feel a lot better a team like FC got caught off guard like this..... Ive got the same t-shirt.
    Never under-estimate a weaker opponent.
    If he always (definitive) sets it straight,..he should be able to set straight whether or not FC approached SAS about letting them win this battle. Let me dumb it down. FC approached SAS before the battle asking them to let them win.

Ok. Please set the record straight since it always (definitive) is.

I can't wait to rebut his rebuttal. One screenshot shall do the job.

Billy, this is your conscience calling,.. Hello, hello. Are you conveniently absent again this war? Cleared it with the board again?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
    Finally this discussion is put to rest!

Oh, yeah, one last thing. Where's the rebuttal stating FC didn't ask SAS to let you guys win "one last time?"
    Billionaire...Billionaire...this is your conscience calling.
    Ok lets clear up this other myth, FC has never needed to and didn't ask any team to let them win this war. As requested the one SS should prove that

We've dominated the battle for Empire City ever since the day pieces of the city were up for grabs. To think that we asked SAS to let us win the war is absolutely ludacris. If that ludacris statement had been true then why would they score so highly in the first battle and waste all that gold? and put themselves on the leaderboard so other teams could see when their points are moving? Seriously anyone who believes that is braindead and you should check yourself.

Fight Club fights! We don't need or ask for help off anyone, least of all SAS. We help others and the team we'll end up helping the most is SAS by retiring. Handing them 1st place by default.

Once in a blue moon we get caught off guard.

Quote Originally Posted by erickd271 View Post
    Thank you Billionaire for coming up and clarifying it to everyone who thought it was fake!
    Credit where credit is due
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m