New champions? - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: New champions?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit_ View Post
    You're getting old and pathetic, your signature is photoshopped, use the blur tool on your name next time.

Your avatar was leeched from a site called izismile.com. You should post the other three pictures of that guy. The two in the dress with the beads had me rolling. Special thanks to Tineye for crawling the web for this info

Numerous members of the real Molly Maguires have posted that you are not a member.

Time to retire.........

Pwnded
    I REFUSE to believe this malicious hate..... You obviously have surfaced on this post out of jealousy for not only the CC prowess of the MoMs, but also out of hatred and envy for the obvious amount of time that Molly's Voice puts in at the gym.

Perhaps you ought to get out more...... I'd say start with a bench press, but I don't want you to hurt yourself. Maybe try a girl push-up to start with.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv4SAS View Post
    I REFUSE to believe this malicious hate..... You obviously have surfaced on this post out of jealousy for not only the CC prowess of the MoMs, but also out of hatred and envy for the obvious amount of time that Molly's Voice puts in at the gym.

Perhaps you ought to get out more...... I'd say start with a bench press, but I don't want you to hurt yourself. Maybe try a girl push-up to start with.
    ^This

Extras

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    You and Molly's Voice have been sharing too much man love

Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    +1 for what Bandit says...

Lurker
    Post Count
    We fought them twice this war and they scored over 700k each time. This must be photoshopped.

Banned
    Post Count
    You and Molly's Voice have been sharing too much man love
    Cowards hide behind bandanas..... I don't see you posting pics of your physique as an avatar. I'm sure if you zoom out enough, you could squeeze both of your t!ts, and your massive SAS ego and head, into a profile pic......

Post Count
    Cowards hide behind bandanas..... I don't see you posting pics of your physique as an avatar. I'm sure if you zoom out enough, you could squeeze both of your t!ts, and your massive SAS ego and head, into a profile pic......
    I don't hide like you do with your low post count. Either you're someone that's been banned or feel the need to hide. That's is not Molly's Voice's physique, they leached the picture off the internet, so like you they are hiding.

Post Count
    Jealousy's a *****, ain't it, bandit?
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't hide like you do with your low post count. Either you're someone that's been banned or feel the need to hide. That's is not Molly's Voice's physique, they leached the picture off the internet, so like you they are hiding.
    I've been banned multiple times..... I've been playing this game so long, you should call me momma. And no I don't care about your syndicate rank. Unless you are FC, I've been where you are, or better. Now I'm just a forum troll, who exists purely for my own amusement, and to laugh at all you morons spending money on the game. In the end, you will all be exactly like me. It's just a question of how much you will spend before you get there. LOL..... Come at me bro!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's real but FC wanted the extra challenge.

Post Count
    I've been banned multiple times..... I've been playing this game so long, you should call me momma. And no I don't care about your syndicate rank. Unless you are FC, I've been where you are, or better. Now I'm just a forum troll, who exists purely for my own amusement, and to laugh at all you morons spending money on the game. In the end, you will all be exactly like me. It's just a question of how much you will spend before you get there. LOL..... Come at me bro!

I can see why you were banned. I wish I was as cool as you to be banned numerous times from a forum. I spend money on a game I enjoy because the developers deserve to be paid for their efforts. You are right eventually I will get tired of this game and move onto something else to spend my entertainment dollars on. This wouldn't be the first game I have left nor will be the last.

"Come at me bro"? I guess you fancy yourself to be some internet thug. I am not your bro.

Banned
    Post Count
    Blah, blah, blah.... Try to make yourself sound better than the rest of us. At the end of the day, we will all be a bunch of people who supported a broke game, and a company that doesn't care about you or I...... Spin it however you like. Eventually, we'll all be on the same side of the game.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wait. So, you don't even play CC anymore, but you spend time on this forum? ...... that is sad 'bro'

Post Count
    Blah, blah, blah.... Try to make yourself sound better than the rest of us. At the end of the day, we will all be a bunch of people who supported a broke game, and a company that doesn't care about you or I...... Spin it however you like. Eventually, we'll all be on the same side of the game.

I am not trying to make myself sound better then anyone. You involved yourself and I am responding. You don't play the game anymore, it's very sad that you have nothing better to do........

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Who cares about the Moolies? The Moolies are absolutely irrelevant both in-game & on the forums.

Post Count
    you, you and you .. need Jesus. stop hating!