Are Streaks Rigged? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are Streaks Rigged?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    We actually got good matchups right up until we needed a win to complete a streak, we got matched with a top 50 team.. People on groupme chatrooms were in the same situation, I definitely say it's rigged..
    Can't agree. We won 25 in a row. The toughest one was last battle in 8-streak where the only opponents my accounts could hit were two level 6 minis, but overall the total attack strength of the other syndicate fell into our range, plus or minus 10%. Luckily my syn partner was able to get very good IP from one of them in particular, so we won by a narrow margin.

Of the three battles we lost out of 46 fights, two were against 3-man streak teams with a DL stronger than my partner's attack, but really still within the range I'd consider normal.

It's possible there is something in the algorithm to make last of a streak tougher, but other than that #8 battle we didn't experience it. Quite the opposite in fact - our losses were on 1/4, then a win followed by second loss on 2/4, then on 3/6. Starting 1/6 again was trouble-free until 8/8
    Last edited by sister morphine; 12-16-2013 at 12:38 PM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    In large syndicates yes I have found that final battle of a streak to be a tough draw.....this battle my 3 man team had a nice set of draws and finished all the streaks with half a day to spare - but yes the 3 if us are over 5 million each in stats which did help

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiejaws View Post
    In large syndicates yes I have found that final battle of a streak to be a tough draw.....this battle my 3 man team had a nice set of draws and finished all the streaks with half a day to spare - but yes the 3 if us are over 5 million each in stats which did help
    Yes, that's a good point. The higher the total attack the more likely a huge variation in opponents. If your team had been unlucky maybe you'd have run into a one man team of 15 million attack (if such a thing exists)

Lurker
    Post Count
    I doubt its rigged.. whether you were going for streaks or not, you would still encounter harder and easier teams over time.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thats nutz to know people actually get all the streaks.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Are streaks rigged?

In one word- "Yes"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Yes, that's a good point. The higher the total attack the more likely a huge variation in opponents. If your team had been unlucky maybe you'd have run into a one man team of 15 million attack (if such a thing exists)
    I'm sure it's gonna exist soon enough lol - we did run into you guys as well btw 😉

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'm sure it's gonna exist soon enough lol - we did run into you guys as well btw 😉
    Aha! Who were/are you?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

deffo

We lost our streak to 2/3 men teams also,solid peeps,managed streak 6 an 35 wins

Post Count
    Aha! Who were/are you?
    We were Everhaven, gone back to our main syndicate again now whilst deciding to go for the streaks again next time

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    We were Everhaven, gone back to our main syndicate again now whilst deciding to go for the streaks again next time
    Ah right. Nice team you had

Post Count
    Ah right. Nice team you had
    Thanks 😊 yours is the only team I actually remember meeting as I remembered you from coming and helping out when I was in travo before

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Thanks 😊 yours is the only team I actually remember meeting as I remembered you from coming and helping out when I was in travo before
    Ok. I still remember that with gratitude to you guys for allowing me to sit in for the gun