Are Streaks Rigged? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Streaks Rigged?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Msteel View Post
    Twice going for 4 in a row we got a match up 100 levels+ better then us.
    That's some really good targets for you then to be perfectly honest...
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    ofc you will get matched with teams who are decent if you are on a 2/3/4/5/6 streak, what u expect that you pull a ranked syndicate way lower than you ?. Maybe lose like 10 times at the start of the battle weekend then lose 2/3 times after you have completed the current streak then you will probably get crappy teams which will be no contest.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    we got matched up with top 3.. SAS, FC and lights out.. so now we go for rankings.. lol...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by eNtroX View Post
    we got matched up with top 3.. SAS, FC and lights out.. so now we go for rankings.. lol...
    clearly thats greeds scheme now, ppl arent spending enough going for streaks so get them fed up so they go for rank. The problem is they make it so obvious, first 2 teams on the streak are push overs than they get tougher than your last team is always top 10. Thats how its been going for my team at least.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes streaks are very obviously rigged why is this even a thread?
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Molly Maguires are hitting all our streaks, no complaints here. Now if GREE would only match us up with FC so we can settle this nonsense once and for all.
    if you hit so many streaks why are your stats still ****?

legitimate question which you are not able to answer.
    proud owner of toy box

Post Count
    I'll set the record straight here and now. Streaks are not rigged and that is that.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    I'll set the record straight here and now. Streaks are not rigged and that is that.

Well this is spectacular

This thread? Go ahead and close it.

Captain Torgue, SAS, has spoken. It is NOT imbalanced therefore this thread must be closed
    proud owner of toy box

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    Well this is spectacular

Captain Torgue, SAS, has spoken. It is NOT imbalanced therefore this thread must be closed
    Agreed, this thread will soon be closed.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Lol, we did get them but I was tucked up in bed at the time. My good buddy managed to prise a win out of it though. The one I had in mind was SAS 69
    Lmao. I'm the leader of sas 69. Your pal won coz I was passed out the other night with my ipad. Anyway still got my streak. So all good.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelkan View Post
    Lmao. I'm the leader of sas 69. Your pal won coz I was passed out the other night with my ipad. Anyway still got my streak. So all good.
    No, we lost to SAS 69 - he beat SAS 13. You're Silent Teacher I presume?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A lot of people believe that streaks are rigged, but a lot of people also believe that the level of the button pusher makes a difference to the matchup. The later I am sure is untrue, the former is questionable. There's certainly a perceptual bias where if you complete a streak then it's because "we did great" whereas if you don't complete a streak then it's because "Gree screwed us".

I'm inclined to not believe it because it would make the matchup algorithm much tougher, but then again getting people to spend more gold is the kind of problem that Gree design team is told to focus on, so it could be true. You have to remember that every time you get an easy opponent, they feel that they are getting screwed. It doesn't just work one direction. All in all, my vote is no, but how could we really tell unless everyone took meticulous records of every win and loss and then someone compiled them?

M@
    Started late June 2012.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Good possibility. We were top 400 at win #5 and we got matched with a top 50. Rigged.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OneHoop View Post
    A lot of people believe that streaks are rigged, but a lot of people also believe that the level of the button pusher makes a difference to the matchup. The later I am sure is untrue, the former is questionable. There's certainly a perceptual bias where if you complete a streak then it's because "we did great" whereas if you don't complete a streak then it's because "Gree screwed us".

I'm inclined to not believe it because it would make the matchup algorithm much tougher, but then again getting people to spend more gold is the kind of problem that Gree design team is told to focus on, so it could be true. You have to remember that every time you get an easy opponent, they feel that they are getting screwed. It doesn't just work one direction. All in all, my vote is no, but how could we really tell unless everyone took meticulous records of every win and loss and then someone compiled them?

M@
    We actually got good matchups right up until we needed a win to complete a streak, we got matched with a top 50 team.. People on groupme chatrooms were in the same situation, I definitely say it's rigged..
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    Lol how would ne top 10 team know if it was rigged? Theres no unfair match 2 put them up against to make them lose there streak so use some common sense b4 u just agree because a "top team guy" said so
    Last edited by Stooboot; 12-16-2013 at 12:38 PM.