GREE please add a modifier to final unit of Missing Alchemist LTQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GREE please add a modifier to final unit of Missing Alchemist LTQ

Lurker
    Post Count

GREE please add a modifier to final unit of Missing Alchemist LTQ

This is a hard quest with what is a huge, nay disproportionate amount of XP for the rewards.

A modifier will go a long way to making this quest worthwhile and also make those of us who failed getting 10 coins a little happier this Christmas!
    Costerroller
    (AKA Tarzan)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Is this an April fools joke in december?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Costerroller View Post
    This is a hard quest with what is a huge, nay disproportionate amount of XP for the rewards.

A modifier will go a long way to making this quest worthwhile and also make those of us who failed getting 10 coins a little happier this Christmas!
    Oh boy, here we go again. You knew there was a hole in front of you and you choose to fall into it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You went in that ltq knowing what the prize was... You are on the forums so you should have checked the xp gained. So you only have yourself to blame for the high xp and low stat increase

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    You went in that ltq knowing what the prize was... You are on the forums so you should have checked the xp gained. So you only have yourself to blame for the high xp and low stat increase
    This guy knows what the hell he's talking about. GREE stopped listening to whiners begging for modifiers mid-quest quite some time ago.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Banned
    Post Count
    And so the death of LTQ's has finally happened... What's left in the game? Box events (won't play those, as this is GREE's illegal form of gambling), epic boss (super xp so My mini can't play, and to hard for my main), and then the raid boss that didn't happen (but who plays that after the first two anyways)? War is the only thing left worth playing in the game...and the reason why I went into semi-retirement after the last war... GREE you are a bunch of morons... Those paying your salaries told you what we wanted from the game, etc... and you told us to F OFF...and you didn't care about anyone, not even your own future... Glad my money goes to other games instead of any GREE game now!
    Last edited by Rastlin; 12-15-2013 at 08:09 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    War is one of the only things Gree has left going for them...
    That friend promotion isn't enough to save the game

So the real question is will Gree try and save the game or just let it slowly die

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    War is one of the only things Gree has left going for them...
    That friend promotion isn't enough to save the game

So the real question is will Gree try and save the game or just let it slowly die
    LOL only good unit is to get 100 people to sign up??? Once again shows GREE's head is up their poop hole.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The friend invite is an indication Gree still wants to keep the game. If there are 100 new players, on avg 15 players will convert to gem players based on studies from all free to play games. Tbh I don't want my friends to throw poop at me. And Clash of Titans is more popular within my friends

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacock View Post
    The friend invite is an indication Gree still wants to keep the game. If there are 100 new players, on avg 15 players will convert to gem players based on studies from all free to play games. Tbh I don't want my friends to throw poop at me. And Clash of Titans is more popular within my friends
    You say something very very valuable here... You don't want to invite your friends for a game like this as your ethics tell you you shouldnt lie to friends and tell them to play a game that only wants money.

Gree keeps missing the root cause. Luckely ppl often keep thinking a bit. Be carefull ladies... Invite all your friends but dont complain if they dont take you serious anymore if it turns out you asked them to play a game which makes them get frustrated over time

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No changing stats of rewards, so it was written so it better be done - right CJ