Is Gree Trying to Kill the Mini? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Gree Trying to Kill the Mini?

Banned
    Post Count
    My mini doesn't do ANYTHING but wars, and this to just sit in them. I pay to have my mini do nothing.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Who is letting your mini camp out, if you don't mind me asking

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Who is letting your mini camp out, if you don't mind me asking
    Great question for a PM. You can ask me there if you wish.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hello, this game is officially in cash cow phase. For the uninformed, this is all about milking as much as possible from the EXISTING players as quickly as they can. Gree does not care your feelings about minis or whatever strategy you are employing to strengthen them. For those who are thinking of building a second dynasty, time to wake up!

I gift these words to you: "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's not about killing a mini... The problem is worse.

Only one solution is an option for this game. Start up a new world, stats back to zero and do it corrct from the first time.

Players did warn on this forum almost a year ago that balance was going wrong and wrong decisions are being taken fir the game evolution. Since that point on it onky got worse and worse. Now we are in a situation existing players feel ripped off and new players just give up before they started.

You can try what you want in these gree games... But one thing is known... They kill every game by bad balance and this is triggered by the money greed that makes them implement revenue solutions instead of player retention solutions.

Post Count
    I have always considered Epic Boss Quest to be something that is well suited for beginners and new players. This Quest line allowed the new player to be able to get some decent units, decent stats, in a fairly easy situation. The cost is your time. I my self have no second device or a second account, I do not plan on getting one either. Im above level 100, I could never kill more then 25epic bosses. Which i was fine with, I wanted this quest to remain the same as it once was to benefit new players. I like what someone already said on here, new players is a "might be" possibility, and gree does not want to work with the unknown factor, they want to milk the cow that is already there.

Post Count
    the mini is not dead, or dying any time soon. buy scratchers and win some good prizes. my level 2 account is already 150k/140k because of those uber scratcher units.

Post Count
    "There is too much XP, the stats of the rewards are too low and there is no bonus on the final reward, you take away the chance for me to have a 3 week old account that is 10 times stronger then a 1 year old account..."

There are too many spoiled brats playing this game, of course there aren't enough wep&arm and we havent had a pve-gltq in a long time, but the rest stated above is just bull****. Gems were always more valuable then time and that is normal, but the gem/time ratio got out of control and you guys are encouraging it.
    And of course GREE makes is harder, stats/lvl should be, and as we can see is, connected to the thoughness of bossevents.
    We should thank GREE for making the events harder and restore a bit of the balance between LLP and HLP.

Like Psi said, boycot the whole thing and demand that the ltq's get easier again. With that GREE can take down the stats of the rewards back to a normal level (first GLTQ I would say, or first war) and they should stop giving bonusses on every LTQ. They are reason no.1 for the gap between the top and the rest.
    And if you want to close the gap, divide everyones stats by 10. Relatively you dont lose anything, but it closes the gap a bit and with the rewards back to normal the gap won't grow that fast again. Also make the chance to win less random and put some sense into army attack/defence.
    The guild war map is probably full after the holidays (2 wars left), after that is a nice time to plan a break and fix the problems.

But unfortunately, no-one here tries to find a solution or listens to the people that do, so this thread will just die in a few days and everone forgets about it and lives on, like always...

Post Count
    The answer is simple... Start a new world, but keep the old world as we'll for people who do not want to give up in this world.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Of course GREE wants to kill the mini and will do so eventually imo. Why don't they want you to have a powerful mini? Because you wouldn't have to gem as much to complete these events/quests and that's a huge nono to GREEd. This game is way out of control. I want to thank GREE though, they ruined this game so much that they broke my addiction to it. Was a fun game, now its on the bottom of my list and i find myself playing it for maybe 20 minutes a day which is about all you can do for free nowadays.