Admins: Any plans to sort inventory units?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Admins: Any plans to sort inventory units?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Wink Admins: Any plans to sort inventory units?

I know this has been mentioned many times before, but as we get more and more units, it becomes more and more difficult to keep track of them.

I really have no idea how units are currently organized, unless it's by some particular identifier in your master database of all units. I would be very happy with ANY type of organization of units, whether it be alphabetical (which I think would be relatively easy to code), or by the order in which you receive a unit.

When I complete a goal and get a new unit, it takes me a good 30-60 seconds to find the unit in my inventory to check its stats. While that's not a huge amount of time, it would be so much more convenient to all players to be able to either look at the very bottom of your list, or find it alphabetically.

Or you could also probably do it like Crime City where a new unit's splash screen shows its stats.

Again, I know this has been brought up in the past, but I think it would still be a great feature that everyone would appreciate.

Post Count
    Agree! Any type would be great. Been waiting a long time for that to be updated

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    2 years here. Don't hold your breath. To sort you have to be able to either count or say your ABCs. I still wonder if GREE can do either.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Man, that would be amazing if when you won a unit it would tell you the stats. Follow Kingdom Age, each level of the LTQ's tell you what you're going to win before you complete them. Then, no searching is even needed.

It can't be that hard to fix this when other games are doing it.

Post Count
    Or when you are awarded a unit and the screen pops up, you click the unit and it shows the stats, much like the attack screen. Yeah this has been requested for a long time. The only thing longer being requested is being able to sort your allies by name or level.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Post Count
    I second that thought, for about the fourth time this year.

It's ridiculous that we still don't have ANY option to sort units. I hold several hundreds of different units in each of the four categories, and the numbers are growing every day. It literally takes me minutes to find a specific unit and there's no way you could compare your army to the one of your friends or foes in a efficient way. In my opinion this is a vital part of the game, what benefit has the creation and naming of new units all the time when we don't ever get to look at them? I mean, apart from the Top 45 units, I have no idea what I'm taking into battle and what not.

Really Gree, you guys need to work on this ASAP. Alphabetical order would be a start, I'd suggest some additional options to sort units like by strength and origin (LTQ's, WD events, Gold, Valor or Cash).

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Select * from table ORDER by attack
    Select * from table ORDER by defense

All they have to do is add an order by to the existing query.. Will be a performance hit but nothing drastic.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanz View Post
    When I complete a goal and get a new unit, it takes me a good 30-60 seconds to find the unit in my inventory to check its stats.
    30-60 seconds?
    Wow, you're good!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Sort Inventory Units

Quote Originally Posted by Sumiala View Post
    30-60 seconds?
    Wow, you're good!
    Gree, if they are true to form, will let you buy the privilege of sorting your units

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Sorting units

30-60 seconds?
    Wow, you're good!
    Gree basically told me it is not on their front burner. Don't hold your breath

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    30-60 seconds?
    Wow, you're good!
    Same thing that I thought. With well over 20k units it takes me forever to actually find a unit. Half the time I must look over them then give up in frustration

Post Count
    GREE only make changes if it makes money. This does not make money, so do one! We are not interested in improving the gaming experience as we are only interested in making as much money as possible out of you suckers!

Banned
    Post Count
    You have better chances to suggest "sort your inventory by alphabetical order/stats"
    10 gold each time you sort and it disappears once you exit game.

Post Count
    Ok, so front burner would be what? Money

Post Count
    i concur with this rfe.

when i get a new unit i like to check it out and look at the zoomed (when you click on the unit) picture. i guess the kid and his baseball cards is alive and well with me ... but it takes a while to find the new unit which gets inserted seemingly in a random place.

please provide some kind of sorting. it does not matter to me what kind of sorting as long as i know where to look for the newly arrived unit.