Bet any prestaging will be gone

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bet any prestaging will be gone

Banned
    Post Count

Bet any prestaging will be gone

How much u want to bet when they put the targets back any prestaging will be lost?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Almost a guarantee, I'm gonna assume they forecasted a lot more gold being used on this event, but after realizing a lot of people had them prestaged. To ensure they get more gold spent to finish the quest they decided to "oops" and delete it all by "accident".

Quote Originally Posted by ModernWarRiz View Post
    Almost a guarantee, I'm gonna assume they forecasted a lot more gold being used on this event, but after realizing a lot of people had them prestaged. To ensure they get more gold spent to finish the quest they decided to "oops" and delete it all by "accident".
    Nope. The data deploy for the week-long event that starts tomorrow accidentally switched the 24-hour LTQ's npcs off.

We already don't support pre-staging; we've said that multiple times over the last year, but we don't actively stop people. If we wanted to actively do anything to stop it, we'd do so every event and it wouldn't be under the guise of an accident.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you don't support pre-staging, then don't push out the new targets till the actual event starts.

In this case, this has nothing to do with pre-staging. ppl are in progress of hitting a target xx/100 times whilst the event is in progress and u decide to reset them back to 0 for whatever excuse you come up with this time.

Post Count
    Really CJ ! Prestaging is part of the game weather you support it or not but that doesn't make it ok to screw us on these events!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Nope. The data deploy for the week-long event that starts tomorrow accidentally switched the 24-hour LTQ's npcs off.

We already don't support pre-staging; we've said that multiple times over the last year, but we don't actively stop people. If we wanted to actively do anything to stop it, we'd do so every event and it wouldn't be under the guise of an accident.
    Sorry CJ54 your companies credibility and trust are low. You guys do strange things and the customer always comes up short.

Let's see how you guys make this right.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post

CJ, i was half way through agent zero, spending gold to get there. This has nothing to do with pre-staging. This accident has set me back hard cash and i have no fancy unit. I would like to hear how you are going to compensate those of us that were nearly done with the event

Post Count
    Everyone can relax! All is back and so are number of hits. Some of you really should apologize to CJ for the crap you gave him on this one...

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ditto. Stop pushing targets days in advance and lower the xp and gold need so that it evens out with the lack of prestaging. Must suck to work for such an incompetent company, bc users take it out on the customer support.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey2 View Post
    If you don't support pre-staging, then don't push out the new targets till the actual event starts.

In this case, this has nothing to do with pre-staging. ppl are in progress of hitting a target xx/100 times whilst the event is in progress and u decide to reset them back to 0 for whatever excuse you come up with this time.

Post Count
    CJ, you're a good person in a bad situation. Thank you for the job you do. Someday I want to hire you.

Post Count
    You guys are wild. I do not see the need to kiss up to someone who has screwed me over. Respectable sure, but you guys are confused if you think CJ needs an apology. His role is to be a representative voice for his company. The apology needs to come from Gree. They made the mistake.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles711 View Post
    You guys are wild. I do not see the need to kiss up to someone who has screwed me over. Respectable sure, but you guys are confused if you think CJ needs an apology. His role is to be a representative voice for his company. The apology needs to come from Gree. They made the mistake.
    Sure, but does that mean you have to bash CJ, and not GREE? I'm not pointing to you directly, but many comments were directed to CJ individually for being that rep. I am glad you know the difference, some do not, and those are the individuals that need to apologize...

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CDR Shepard View Post
    Sure, but does that mean you have to bash CJ, and not GREE? I'm not pointing to you directly, but many comments were directed to CJ individually for being that rep. I am glad you know the difference, some do not, and those are the individuals that need to apologize...
    Agreed. The messenger takes the hits. That comes with the role. He seems to handle it well.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles711 View Post
    Agreed. The messenger takes the hits. That comes with the role. He seems to handle it well.
    +1 I would be so damn depressed/angry lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks the prestaging was there and I for one appreciate it.