DATA PUSH BUG - NPCs GONE for LTQ - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: DATA PUSH BUG - NPCs GONE for LTQ

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Well, we can't guarantee things will come back up with their current hits intact (very, very likely that they are not) so I can't say that yet.
    Please Chris, do yourself a favor and don't affiliate with this GREE fraud. Time to think about your own good. Abandon this sinking ship and let the captains go down with it. Don't get too involved. I would imagine Christmas in prison sucks.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well, we can't guarantee things will come back up with their current hits intact (very, very likely that they are not) so I can't say that yet.
    Will Gree offer compensation for the loss of pre-staged hits? For many of us it will be impossible to reach 35,500 energy in time to defeat the target for lvl 10.

Lurker
    Post Count

All Holiday Huntdown targets are gone

New data download took all my targets for holiday huntdown away and I prestaged all of them. Gree could you reset time and fix this asap, please.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They should have named this event the Holiday Smack Down

Post Count
    i don't want just the gold back for spending on subzero i want the damn unit that i was going to get by spending the money to get the gold…Splinter completely agree instead of jamming all these events maybe gree should focus on having one event go without a hitch

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    more like holiday scam event

Banned
    Post Count
    This data push, will most likely be the final push for people to retire from this game.

Well done GREE!

Post Count
    Thanks for successfully backing up our progress. I honestly didn't think you could unscrew this situation.

Bravo.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thank you Gree for the fix

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Congratulations GREE! You did what you are paid to do.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I want my gold back this is rediculous!

Post Count
    This must suck for dev and qa folks at headquarters... Way to spend Friday night.

I actually feel bad for them. They prolly don't have a restore point to restore the most current progress for each player so it will be lost. Add insult to injury and I trully feel bad for them.

You guys should remember that there are people on the other side too. It is not like they did what they did on purpose. On Friday night.
    Last edited by partcrash; 12-13-2013 at 06:29 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So are you going to replace the gold we spent on the event that was wasted?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Sgt Squirrel;1113869]The NPCs needed for this holiday hunt down disappeared with this new data download. I have level 9 and half of 10 prestage and about to finish 8 but now can't find any of the targets.

GREE please fix. I spent a lot of time getting my energy boosted into prestaging. Please bring them back to let me finish this LTQ.[/QUOT
    E]

Clear data, restart device few times n finally back

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Real people on the other side yes, but what happens in the private sector when employees continue to not do the job they are paid to do? They show them the door. You choose to continue to give an incompetent organization your money. Therefore you shouldn't complain when you have seen the same outcome over and over. After while it becomes the norm.

D Bundy Retired 12/13/13