DATA PUSH BUG - NPCs GONE for LTQ - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: DATA PUSH BUG - NPCs GONE for LTQ

Articulate Author alphakennybody's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    It's being worked on folks and time will be extended.
    Will our progress be restored?
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, just ask McGurt.

UPDATED!!! Wanna Run Naked, here's your chance:CLOSED

You'd think Gree would make sure not to screw up this event after the Thanksgiving Holiday event...but its Gree so I'm not surprised this would happen.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i have no doubt the delay in fixing it has nothing to do with fixing it and everything to do with some mid-level manager fretting over what the minimum acceptable response is.... will they accept an extension of time if all progress is lost? should we give them the prize they were working on and end it here? how many players will actually file for refunds? how many will quit?
    Last edited by dispohero; 12-13-2013 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alphakennybody View Post
    Will our progress be restored?
    Goals will remain completed but I don't think the npcs will come back with the previous number of hits. We're discussing that right now, but we'll have to see when we push the new data.

Quote Originally Posted by dispohero View Post
    i have no doubt the delay in fixing it has nothing to do with fixing it and everything to do with some mid-level manager fretting over what the minimum acceptable response is
    Ooooor we could be fixing it. The delay is due to having to manually edit the data and then deploy, which takes time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Goals will remain completed but I don't think the npcs will come back with the previous number of hits. We're discussing that right now, but we'll have to see when we push the new data.

Ooooor we could be fixing it.
    I'll translate for you: If you are going to get ****d, you might as well enjoy it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow, thanks Gree. On last hits lvl 8 on my second account...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same here.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    It's being worked on folks and time will be extended.
    If someone has used 4 days staging these targets, will their progress still be restored. If not you will have to extend it by no less than 4 days. And off course you will have to delay any new energy consuming events as well.

Banned
    Post Count

Ooooor we could be fixing it.
    So if I only have cleared 4/10 and spent the rest of my time to try and prestage other stages 1st, the hits will all not count? n if I have used gold on it, its my own problem?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't think the npcs will come back with the previous number of hits.
    I'm glad I didn't buy gold to get 99 hits on the final enemy, but I'd imagine the people who did will not be pleased

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i was on 75/100 go online to make the 76 hit and then online see the seal team six sentry and i looked all over the place for the damn subzero guy but nada. if i dont get anything from this im going to be extremely pissed. i was about to buy half a vault of gold but then the npc disappers so i was like f that.

Post Count
    what is going to happen to the ones we had already pre-staged. I already spent enough energy and gold that if they get reset i am definitely not gonna be happy about it.

Banned
    Post Count

Ooooor we could be fixing it. The delay is due to having to manually edit the data and then deploy, which takes time.
    Time to put on the red dress award it to everyone and refund all gold spent on this event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ^^^ all the things the middle manager is fretting over

Consistent Contributor nkeywithdnb's Avatar
    Post Count
    Like I said before. 87 of 100 completed on level 10. I spent around 600 gold(only because I presaged a little). I hope you can make this right.
    Dave

356 516 232
    ADD ME

------------Recruiting Information------------
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...cruiting-Now!)