Announcing the Winner of the Epic Boss Contest!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Announcing the Winner of the Epic Boss Contest!!

Post Count

Announcing the Winner of the Epic Boss Contest!!

We're proud to announce the winner of the Forum Epic Boss contest...

Gemello, the Twin Headed Terror!

Major props to Lys for providing an amazing epic boss with a wonderful description and background. Awesome job, Lys! We shall be granting you 500 gems and Gemello as your prize! Gemello will be granted when the epic boss goes live, and rumor has it Gemello may make an appearance sometime in January. Keep your eyes peeled!

Many, many, many thanks to all of the other suggestions! It was definitely a hard decision and we enjoyed reading all submissions. There were definitely a lot of great ideas and some... odd ones. BUT, even though there is only one grand prize winner, that doesn't mean we can't recognize some of our forum users that provided submissions! Who knows... they might be a prize within the epic boss loot. Stay tuned!

Oh, and from everyone of us, to everyone of you... THANK YOU! We wouldn't be here without you and deeply appreciate your passion for our game. Till next time...

<3,
    Kingdom Age

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congrats Lys. Just read your original post
    And really enjoyed the detail. Gree excellent
    Choice ! Look forward to seeing this beast
    In January. Lys you have a future in this
    Type of Buisness.

Banned
    Post Count
    I already told you on Group Me Lys congrats, but will add it here too. But we both know mine was better.

Post Count
    Woah... Explains the random bump in gems I noticed while cleaning the last few bosses...

Glad y'all enjoyed the concept, dragons have always been awesome, and at one point they were the pinnacle of Dragon Age units. Lv 10 Beast Dens, anyone?

Thanks for picking my choice, looking forward to seeing how y'all handle the artwork and whatnot when it comes knocking. I'll be looking forward to it.

EDIT - Rastlin has informed me that he'd love for y'all to name a unit after him. I'm thinking the 'Kill 1' Reward, nice and useless.... <3 you, Rast!
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post

EDIT - Rastlin has informed me that he'd love for y'all to name a unit after him. I'm thinking the 'Kill 1' Reward, nice and useless.... <3 you, Rast!
    Yes useless just like me... haha But at least everyone finally has a chance to kill me that way!! ROFL

Post Count
    Sirius, quick question regarding this. Once Gemello goes live, how will this effect the quest on my end? Will it credit me as if I had already killed him 100 times, or will I still need to kill him 100 times for the individual quest? It's a question that's been on my mind, and would love to find out before the event goes live. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    We're proud to announce the winner of the Forum Epic Boss contest...

Gemello, the Twin Headed Terror!

Major props to Lys for providing an amazing epic boss with a wonderful description and background. Awesome job, Lys! We shall be granting you 500 gems and Gemello as your prize! Gemello will be granted when the epic boss goes live, and rumor has it Gemello may make an appearance sometime in January. Keep your eyes peeled!

Many, many, many thanks to all of the other suggestions! It was definitely a hard decision and we enjoyed reading all submissions. There were definitely a lot of great ideas and some... odd ones. BUT, even though there is only one grand prize winner, that doesn't mean we can't recognize some of our forum users that provided submissions! Who knows... they might be a prize within the epic boss loot. Stay tuned!

Oh, and from everyone of us, to everyone of you... THANK YOU! We wouldn't be here without you and deeply appreciate your passion for our game. Till next time...

<3,
    Kingdom Age
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Banned
    Post Count

i think

its a crappy i hav to post 15 times before

Banned
    Post Count

why

must i do this

Banned