Yawn

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Yawn

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Yawn

No boss raid event and one of the most boring LTQs ever. Clearly all Gree cares about is getting to the next guild war ASAP which just with the rematch between FUN and RK alone making them dream of a green Christmas.

The boss raid event for me has been the funnest event ever since it came out and it's exclusion diminishes KA.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You like it so much you changed its name around?

Whether they had a raid boss or not, people would complain. This thread gets the "crap of the day award." Congrats!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    You like it so much you changed its name around?

Whether they had a raid boss or not, people would complain. This thread gets the "crap of the day award." Congrats!!!
    Loool larry

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    No boss raid event and one of the most boring LTQs ever. Clearly all Gree cares about is getting to the next guild war ASAP which just with the rematch between FUN and RK alone making them dream of a green Christmas.

The boss raid event for me has been the funnest event ever since it came out and it's exclusion diminishes KA.
    GREE learned they don't make money on the Raid Boss anymore since they made it to hard and only 3 guilds bothered finishing it last time. GREE is not smart enough to see that when it was easier people would spend gems on it, and instead nixed it... Dumb on both accounts on their part...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    GREE learned they don't make money on the Raid Boss anymore since they made it to hard and only 3 guilds bothered finishing it last time. GREE is not smart enough to see that when it was easier people would spend gems on it, and instead nixed it... Dumb on both accounts on their part...
    Not completely true, if the quest list for next set is correct (highly unlikely), there will be another rb in January.

I agree, if the rb was achievable by more guilds, Gree would make more money.

Post Count
    With their 'new' system, that of one LTQ running at any given point and 4 total between wars, you'll find event types getting spaced out further and further. Honestly, the Epic Boss is easier this time around than in prior events, although I will admit that this Missing Alchemist LTQ is a sham as far as EXP gain compared to Unit stats. Yikes.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    Not completely true, if the quest list for next set is correct (highly unlikely), there will be another rb in January.
    Plus the fact that orbs are dropping after killing mobs makes me expect a Raid Boss, too...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post

I am hoping the top 3 sees the lead they had on the rest of us 60+mil for 1st and 2nd, third to 4th was almost 12 mill
    And cut back a little on gem spending for one war,(it's Been obvious for a while your in a class of your own),if gree has truly got to them after last war with the matching times ect. And any other issues, they need to Make a point to them.
    Last edited by Valid or; 12-13-2013 at 09:20 PM.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    With their 'new' system, that of one LTQ running at any given point and 4 total between wars, you'll find event types getting spaced out further and further. Honestly, the Epic Boss is easier this time around than in prior events, although I will admit that this Missing Alchemist LTQ is a sham as far as EXP gain compared to Unit stats. Yikes.
    You and I must be doing different epic boss events, this one is near twice as hard as the last one.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    You and I must be doing different epic boss events, this one is near twice as hard as the last one.
    Based on level and stats. I managed to clear it with 1,320 gems used (Dealing ~5.3M per gold hit), and I didn't use any gem attacks until boss lv 99+100 to speed things along. All based on stats and level... Did level twice though, but stat gain was 1.3 Million Attack and nearly 400k Defense. Once I cleared level 30, thinks got amazingly easy and didn't get back to that same HP until Level 65 or so. Hardest part was keeping the gold stocked up.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752