Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Question

This jack frost is more stronger than the snowman right? I am able to reach level 43 but this time 38 and already using 5 knights and the recovery time to defeat it. Then I think i will not be able to complete the EB+ rewards

Definitely Stronger

I have to say that this boss is definitely stronger! I am currently at 54 kills and couldn't beat him on first attempt. Had to recharge a little and send in 2 guys to finish him. I am using Aegis of the Wyvern+, Witch's Robes+, & Aegis of the Dragon+ all maxed so it seems that I would have a hard time being stronger unless I also had tectonic+ maxed, so I dunno.....definitely stronger. Also I killed the last 2 bosses 60 times a piece no problem.
    Chosen One, Lvl 170+
    Guild - Transcendent Knights - GM

Armors
    Too many to list. But enough to get any job done, promise!

Transcendent Knights is Recruiting. Check out our recruitment page. We are bringing the fun and family atmosphere back! Come and join the fun!

Hi
    Do I need the normal armors in order to collect the first 3 keys or the plus versions will be enough to get the 3 keys and 5 keys plus armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Bajala View Post
    Hi
    Do I need the normal armors in order to collect the first 3 keys or the plus versions will be enough to get the 3 keys and 5 keys plus armor?
    I've been told you just need the plus armors, though I have not had the nerve to try it out myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bajala View Post
    Hi
    You don't need normal armors if you have the +.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Thanks a lot! :-)
    I am not sure what I was thinking when I used the normal for a combine. :-/

The next epic boss is Glacius, air/earth. Pointless if you can get the Dragon Aegis.

Quote Originally Posted by tttoo View Post
    The next epic boss is Glacius, air/earth. Pointless if you can get the Dragon Aegis.
    Well with the sudden stat power creep that happened it probably won't be very far off from AoD+, not to mention the helmet looks a lot better than AoD.

Daegis+ is 2715, current boss is 2651. Daegis+ is only 64 points behind. Last week stats jumped up 29 points. So Daegis+ will still be better. But it will actually depend on if you want higher defense or higher attack. Depending on stat arrangement of Glacius Shroud

Yea like I said not very far off now. And i'm hoping it's an Attack type since Witch is Balanced and Dragon is Defensive

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Daegis+ is 2715, current boss is 2651. Daegis+ is only 64 points behind. Last week stats jumped up 29 points. So Daegis+ will still be better. But it will actually depend on if you want higher defense or higher attack. Depending on stat arrangement of Glacius Shroud
    Its armor starts at 498/498, as balanced as the witch. Its stat of plus version may exceeds that of aod.

Quote Originally Posted by tttoo View Post
    How can it be pointless when its still needed for the collection event?
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

weve been complaining how earth/air is rare, now you are given 2 earth air in a day and you are calling it pointless

now we have Dr. Aegis, Witch, Spartan, Glacius
    wait for epic earth/air

So many bad changes... Doesnt make sense unless Gree are trying to make us all quit the game. F2p should still be able to compete wit hthe current content - Milking the cow more doesnt help.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

maybe next war will be epic earth air... that seems to be gree's trend....