Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    you can get more opponents if you leave the arena screen and reenter
    THATS CHEATING! lol :P
    this one time.. at dragon training camp..
    friskie lvl 175 guild master
    The Mushroom Men lvl 45 element bonuses 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    excuse me but this is not FB, so stop your pointless threadmaking

Starting this new arena haven't seen any revenge battle in my part.

I am in the rank of 20-30,000 and I consistently only see people who are in the top 2000 or better. I can barely ever get a streak above 6 because I run into someone better geared or just better match ups...

Why do I get such higher ranked players when I am in the 30,000th rank?
    Tomidius

IOS XBD-FZP-RMQ

I have to admit, the matching in arena is a bit messed up. There are times I get matched with someone even to what I am, but as soon as I am to 2 or 3 person win streak, I am stuck with people with 25k+ score when I am only at 4k points which pretty much kills me in advancing in my win streak.

There have been times I have made it to a 10-15 win streak and then all of a sudden I am left with 2 choices, 1 person with the score over 90k in like the top 100 range and someone in the top 50 range. No way in hell I can beat that. I think there are some "built in" streak breaking features in the code of arena as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctorSB View Post
    I have to admit, the matching in arena is a bit messed up. There are times I get matched with someone even to what I am, but as soon as I am to 2 or 3 person win streak, I am stuck with people with 25k+ score when I am only at 4k points which pretty much kills me in advancing in my win streak.

There have been times I have made it to a 10-15 win streak and then all of a sudden I am left with 2 choices, 1 person with the score over 90k in like the top 100 range and someone in the top 50 range. No way in hell I can beat that. I think there are some "built in" streak breaking features in the code of arena as well.
    Indeed. Everytime i read 6 Wins i get matched to a 3xWar Epic player. When im lucky the plyer havent leveled the armors. Most of the time.... They have. I never did the win 20 times quest nor the win 9 times quest. Because of that stupid match making. Just because a 7yr old can do 2+2 is doesnt mean he or she should be placed in 9th grade for the challenge.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

I've seen this issue several times myself. I'm not complaining though.

I just hate getting stuck with people I know I can't beat.
    Are you serious about KnD and an active player? Tired of not receiving war epics after spending your hard earned gems? If so, contact me with any inquires about joining one of the original top 10 guilds on Android.

Line ID: daveo2

Quote Originally Posted by DaveO View Post
    I've seen this issue several times myself. I'm not complaining though.

I just hate getting stuck with people I know I can't beat.
    Yeah I will not complain about a free game, just would be nice if they could either fix the problem or let us know that it is a feature built into the the equation to help prevent people getting 20 win streaks all the time. WOuld help me not spend my gems then and use them for other things lol.

you want to know a trick...

Go fight a few friends and lose to them first then go back to arena.

darn, secret is out.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Updated: January 3rd, 2013
    Android Guild: Iron Throne (Guild Level 55+)
    War of Kings finish Rank #58
    Epics: Forgestone, Blaze, Tetonic
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    JStar @ 100 club
    Friend Code: WBB-PMW-RRC

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by JStarbux View Post
    you want to know a trick...

Go fight a few friends and lose to them first then go back to arena.

darn, secret is out.

Soooooo I tried this, even logged out, and guess what? It did not work. Still had the same 5 guys while I was at 4 win streak, and they were at 96k points, 89k points, 65k points, 56k points, and 45k points.

It did not change at all when I did as you suggested. So I picked the guy with 45k points to fight and his first guy took me down to my last guy before I killed his first. Maybe in the past this worked but this new system, this for sure does not work.

For me it feels the Arena has a great balance.
    I do want to point out I am currently Level 4x so that might has to do something with it.
    When I hit the 10th Win Streak battles gradually get harder and as I hit the 15th win streak I'll only have strong guys left that feel impossible to beat. (This perhaps has something to do with the fact I am not too strong quite yet!

From my perspective it has probably something to do with the total power of my 3 knights combined in the Arena, it may seem funny to you guys when I say this but that really feels like the case for me.
    I also never found any heavy gem spenders with epics in the arena just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    For me it feels the Arena has a great balance.
    I do want to point out I am currently Level 4x so that might has to do something with it.
    When I hit the 10th Win Streak battles gradually get harder and as I hit the 15th win streak I'll only have strong guys left that feel impossible to beat. (This perhaps has something to do with the fact I am not too strong quite yet!

From my perspective it has probably something to do with the total power of my 3 knights combined in the Arena, it may seem funny to you guys when I say this but that really feels like the case for me.
    I also never found any heavy gem spenders with epics in the arena just yet.
    Level 4x... You'll have totally different opinion about arena when you reach higher level, say 80+.

The arena system matches you up with people about your level. As your win streak gets bigger it searches for higher ranked opponents but they are still around your level.

As for revenge wins that is a thing of the past. That quest people are getting is a residual quest they didn't mean to leave in there after the arena revamp. I had mine for about a week and then it just disappeared.

i like

to win... it seems like they are throwing you up against the same levels as yourself, along with some other people around your range, to test your arena skills, if you see the same person, if you won hit them again, if its that simple.