Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Arena, noticed something funny

Many times, after defeating an opponent, the exact same opponent is available to be attacked again (and obviously, if I easily defeated him, I'd just choose him again)

Is this supposed to happen? Anyone else end up having the same person?

One time the choices I had to fight were down to one person, so I defeated them, and then the only option was to fight him again (after which I then got 5 new options)

I've noticed sometimes I am down to only 2 or 3 opponents available. Clearly still some bugs to work out
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

in old arena the list would shortened as ur streak got higher and u were in top 10. least that happened to me. not sure if bug but it forces you to fight the 3 available. ive only went for top 3 once though so not sure if its suppose to happen

Arena battle choices always seem very odd. Not noticing a consistent rank, and haven't seen a revenge battle yet.

Yah..... I have a quest asking me to participate in 3 revenge battles and I haven't seen a revenge battle since the last tournament started.

Also you seem to get put against people who are the same level as you. I play this on iOS and Android. iOS char is level 74 and the battles are much more challenging than my Android char who is at level 26.

its like, be happy that you have the same opponents for getting your 16th to 20th win streak...

certainly it makes getting at least one win streak 20 possible.

I also have a level 20 who has 1 kaleidoscopic raiment, there wasn't one enemy I didn't beat then. I guess its on our level because you don't get people equally strong to you anymore. I guess there were no other people equal to your level which is why you got the same enemy again, or it was another guy with the same armors at the same level with the same name and accessories.
    Guild: The Hurricanes - Guild Master.
    Recruiting, level 60+, active, good and talkative players.
    Friend Code: WBD-YDF-CFW.
    Line ID: thehurricanes

I still haven't seen a single revenge battle

I'm getting 6 revenge a day

Haven't seen an arena battle yet on 3 different accounts, and I'm in a nonsense guild on 2 of them.

If you use "iOS 7" you can see revenge work just fine .. Ps I'm better than the support at least I play this game
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Haven't seen a single revenge battle since the arena system got revamped. Might be due to being an Android user perhaps? Seeing as some people with iOS do have gotten them..

Yup, havent seen one in weeks.
    Android here too.

Yeh arena list gets shorter. I was once down to one opponent in list. I had no choice. It's common I get down to 3-5 opponent, then it usually gives new ones too, but not always.
    I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinae View Post
    Yeh arena list gets shorter. I was once down to one opponent in list. I had no choice. It's common I get down to 3-5 opponent, then it usually gives new ones too, but not always.
    you can get more opponents if you leave the arena screen and reenter
    List of my favorite characters
    Smaug, Solomon Grundy, Mr. Freeze, Ironman/Tony Stark, Sherlock, Killer Croc, Legolas, Gandalf, Balrog, Saruman, Yoda, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Freddy Krueger, Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero, Jason (friday the 13th), Azazel, Mystique, V (V for vendetta), Saw, Daenerys Targaryen, Hitler, Jack Sparrow, Gambit, Clayface, Deadshot, Loki, Riddler, Sandman, Everyone from GoW & MGS, Scarecrow, Tyrion Lannister, Trevor Philips
    500 Characters max