invalid data packet

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: invalid data packet

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

invalid data packet

Since the update I can't open my game, so I uninstalled and now it won't install. I keep getting the same message ' invalid data packet', I know this issue has been posted in other threads and those players where told ' its fixed' and 'the devs are looking into it'.
    Mods please help, I now won't be able to finish the Cold Front ltq, will I be able to earn more medals some how?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am having the same exact problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Locked out FOR 4 DAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Stadt View Post
    I am having the same exact problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I have been locked out of the game for 4 days now, and I am absolutely livid! This is not how you treat customers!

You claim that you have it fixed, when it is most definitely NOT fixes. Then you post work-a-rounds that are absolutely USELESS.
    Then you post you're working on it, with nothing more since. Ghive me a break. We deserve to be compensated with 2,500 gold each PLUS be awarded ALL of the possible rewards from the LTQ's and / or events that have taken place while we have been locked out due SOLEY to GREE's screw-up. Don't insult our intelligence and say your canned responde "we don't reimburse/refund/give back what was WRONGFULLY taken, and we really don't care if that makes you mad. We're a big corporation, and you are just a little peon"... We're on to your BS, and will not stand for it anymore

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieBarbarino View Post
    I have been locked out of the game for 4 days now, and I am absolutely livid! This is not how you treat customers!

You claim that you have it fixed, when it is most definitely NOT fixes. Then you post work-a-rounds that are absolutely USELESS.
    Then you post you're working on it, with nothing more since. Ghive me a break. We deserve to be compensated with 2,500 gold each PLUS be awarded ALL of the possible rewards from the LTQ's and / or events that have taken place while we have been locked out due SOLEY to GREE's screw-up. Don't insult our intelligence and say your canned responde "we don't reimburse/refund/give back what was WRONGFULLY taken, and we really don't care if that makes you mad. We're a big corporation, and you are just a little peon"... We're on to your BS, and will not stand for it anymore
    i like the positive attitude...but the whole we wont take it any more is the One song that has been played too many times on the radio...so many say it but this crap is still going on.

All the power to you. and hope you get access to your game soon.

Post Count
    I'm having the same exact problem. Will miss out on no telling how many units before they get it fixed...I have constantly had problems in the past.don't expect any compensation for our loss...just hope you are in a faction that will be understanding adout your technical problems and don't give you the boot..but I do not expect my faction to drag around my dead player through many faction events. So I hope they get it fix well before me or my faction teammates have to make that decision. Luckily there are other forms of communications with our teammates or it would make it worse. At least there are some apps out there that are reliable. Just have to grit our teeth and hope that all your time effort and money hasn't been wasted......anyways best of luck to you....and I hope that mine gets restored as well....later, MagicMark
    Last edited by MagicMark; 12-13-2013 at 11:42 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think I am tired of waiting to get this fixed. I think I am gonna talk to google about a refund for the money I have spent so far. I think I have a good chance of getting alot of my money back, for sure the money for gold I can no longer use. And as we all say talk with your wallet. I know I cannot personally affect gree with my wallet but if enough people ask google for refunds maybe google will talk with its wallet. I am a server admin and I know things happen, but this is ridiculous. It is not only unfair to the people locked out but to those in our factions that have to spend gold becuase we are not there to help

CJ I know your stuck between a rock and a hard place. Keep plugging along.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have check online to solve the issue and nothing has worked, at thus point there our nothing i could do and i was on 70/100@10/10, now that is bull, i hate this game and very disappointed in the way gree can't even do arm update without breaking the game for so many.

Lurker
    Post Count

MW on Android is still NOT working (invalid package file)

I can't launch MW anymore nor can I download the update. I get an error message, 'invalid package file'. It's been 2 days for me now. I'm sure my base has been raided, LTQs have expired, etc. and I won't get anything back for it.

Yup, I agree with you guys. I spent at least $1800 on this game but I know that's not nearly as much as others. I already told myself that I won't buy anymore gold (which I haven't done in 3 or 4 months) and when I'm out of gold, then I'm done.

There's too many problems or changes by Gree. The events are soooooooo f-ing expensive nowadays that you need to purchase or spend a vault or two each month. That's ridiculously, Gree. Why are you being so Gree-dy?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm in the same boat as the rest of you. Sounds like some of you have gotten some sort of reply back from gree, I haven't even gotten the customary generic reply, nothing. We definitely deserve something back for this. This has totally blocked any of us from completing any of the event. Everyone in my faction that did the same as me are stuck out of the game, those that I was able to warn before they tried to reinstall are still in the game but still can't do anything because the npc's are not showing up for them. Looks like anyone with an Android is screwed again and won't benefit from the events as usual.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieBarbarino View Post

It is a game

Lurker
    Post Count
    So now we have version 3.9.2 and still invalid package. I have followed all trouble shooting steps shown here with zero success. What do I or can I do to fix this? I have a faction that I am sure at this point is wondering where the hell their faction leader is. I think it is absolutely absurd that you guys can't get this fixed or post fixes here that actually work. Why can't you re release the version prior to 3.9.0 as it worked (buggy but it worked).

Lurker
    Post Count
    Any idea when the ivalid package file will be fixed.

I uninstalled the game when on the last ltq the units were not showing now I cannot install it back because of this packet file loss I am on android if that helps Gree can you please post here and say something?

Post Count
    Day 2 for me as well. Can someone at lease give an update on this?
    Modern War
    Mini ~ Needs Allies

992 049 445

Lurker
    Post Count

invalid package file

So what now? Is this the beginning of the end? I just want my game back.